State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

@1961LadyOwl attentive, a few notes being taken.

Did Willmott actually come to court today thinking that this guy was going to be a win for the defense? He's going to be annihilated by Juan on so many points. I don't understand the DT at all.

Um, I'll take Dr. Horn over this clown any day.

Serious question

WTF is the purpose of this witness?

So if Jodi hadn't, hypothetically, stabbed him after she shot him, Travis might be alive. Okay - alrighty.

He has dealt with three cases related to projectiles into the brain. :floorlaugh:

I can't believe this is being allowed period. What has happened to justice - is it also being destroyed by political correctness? This is a travesty.

thank you is not enough!!!

AngelWings do you know for sure that the Pros witness was allowed???

No. Wishful thinking on my part. Sorry. But, I do think the more this guy tries to discredit Dr. Horn, the possibility gets stronger. JMO

The doc can't testify that those cases the patients were not incapacitated at least temporarily.

All three penetrating wounds were not the same as this one, and only two were bullets.

Moreover, he doesn't remember the details.

Did Willmott actually come to court today thinking that this guy was going to be a win for the defense? He's going to be annihilated by Juan on so many points. I don't understand the DT at all.

Um, I'll take Dr. Horn over this clown any day.

They are desperate and running scared :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member