State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: omg ... I am rolling ... :floorlaugh:

I'm not listening to testimony, just have the screen up ...

And just reading here ...

OMG..........I am sleeping here......and drooling while I sleep
z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z

l.jpg

Can someone please email Juan to ask this "witness" about how the witness believes that Travis kept attacking Jodi so viciously NONSTOP, ON AND ON, after Jodi had shot Travis in the brain, the whole time, so that Jodi NEEDED to slice Travis head nearly off ear to ear with a THREE INCH DEEP gash in order to get Travis to stop hurting her. I want Juan to WHIP out that one photo of Travis with his head tilted back and his head nearly severed and wave it around for the jury to see, and then Willmott will jump up and throw a fit. omg - this defense is utterly awful imo

JW reminds me of the coyote. JM the roadrunner. JW seems like she is making progress but then an anvil/ACME safe always falls out of the sky. The roadrunner always escapes.

I just figured it out.

After this gunshot testimony, the good doctor geffner is going to testify about how walmart mishandled his last 2 returns.

2 gunshots and one nail gun head injury.........OMG......

You know that Jodi heard through her mom or friends on the phone that Chris and Sky have now let the world know all the f'd up stuff she pulled, and she is likely fuming. The told how she was soooo obsessed with Travis, claimed she had a vision that she was to marry him, tried to send herself faked stalking letters, trying to get Travis to worry over her and ask her to move to Arizona, that she would listen outside the door every time he even went to the bathroom, that she broke into his e mail and he caught her red handed, that she had to have him within eye sight, even in the same home, etc. etc. and that they tried everything to warn him she was getting dangerous with her obsession, and that towards the end he FINALLY figured out they, and the many other friends were right about her all along. I bet she is just fuming!!! ha ha Jodi.

Just dropped in for a moment:

Did this guy just say he is "generally" familiar with physiology of the brain, but he may have forgotten some things? WTF?

We REALLY are in an episode of the Twilight Zone...I'm going to wish Jodi into the Cornfield now.

In general he is still doing training on brain physiology and he is familiar . .. .
he has dealt with brain injuries.

evaluated people with injuries including people with frontal lobe injuries . . . and treated them

frontal lobe injury in the broad perspective is often and quite a few . . closed head injuries . . . also stroke or hemmorage . . . . also projectile and other cases where skull penetrated brain. . . over time had quite a few.

penetrated the brain - projectiles worked with - 2 he can recall . . . 2 cases were bullets and one was a nail from a nail gun.

specifically about the frontal lobe - exhibit #529 - from this picture the frontal lobe is

frontal lobe is on the left . . can't tell if right or left side.

it matters right side - if you aer talking about motor or sensory skills - right side brain controls left side body and left brain controls right body.

if they have had a stroke in lower side frontal approach temporal region - brocus area - speech . . .unable to talk, speak or form words . . could be on the left side affect speech but right side affect other areas.....motor skills, thinking, reasoning, except for autonomic like breathing, heart beat.

left side brain in particular area controls speech.

where on left hand side brain speech . . . inside the brain behind the eye - inside the brain inside a few inches on the left hand side is where speech is. . . . . that is generally where speech is . .. theoretically you could speak but cannot control motor skills . . .

motor skills in the brain in the frontal pariatal lobe . . . motor skills and behind it is more the sensory like hearing - me talking and moving come from the motor skills . .. right and left side . . center brain inside.

if this is front of skull - up and inside the brain.
anything to do with the frontal lobe?
all the brain is interconnected it is not like everything works in isolation . . frontal lobe doesn't on motor skill but if you wanted to do something with skills . .
that requires frontal lobe and motor cortex . . work together - brain is very unique thing in how they connect - it also connects to other things . . neuro-psych is what the damage is in the brain and what can we do.

skull and brain . . . membranes - duramador(?) . . . surrounds the brain . . protects the brain . . brain not rigidly in your head . . duramador surrounds the brain - surround frontal lobe of the brain - goes all around

Reviewed ME Dr. Horn report -

this Dr's previous 2 gunshots and nail - projectile . . .

first one was from chin up and the second was from right side to left (or vise versa direction) they were not incapacitated from gunshot to the frontal lobe.

incapacitation in technical sense - has inability to move arms and legs may (or not) be conscious.

neither of these 2 actually lost consciousness . . . one of them the bullet went thru and thru (he believes both did but different angles) . . neither had bullet fragments left in brain - neither were incapacitated.

in reviewing Dr. Horn's report . . .

Generally, it's better if the bullet goes straight through. It doesn't bounce around in the brain LIKE IT DID WITH TRAVIS, JW!

Rut roh, if I heard him correctly he just pointed out a lie by the defendant.
Didn't the defendant say that Travis clearly threatened her life after she shot him?

'Effen kill you b&^ch

Yes, yes indeed he did!!!!!!

So the judge limited testimony until 5pm today. Will Juan get a fair shot??

The judge has to give Juan an opportunity to fully cross examine this witness, whether it's today or tomorrow or whenever.

Aren't attorneys supposed to have superior intelligence and reasoning abilities? She is not making sense and isn't tying any of this together. This is incoherent.

I head her say that as well. She can't let JW ramble all day. There must have been some deadlines set so Juan gets his time.

I heard her say "until we are done" too. Then she said "it could be well after 5:00"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya