State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
reminds me of how intelligent this jury is. Samuels admitted to a personality disorder (not otherwise specified) after being questioned by a juror. Obviously, the defense was really putting all their eggs in a PTSD basket. Unfortunately, Samuels smashed all the eggs when he didn’t re-test Jodi based on her new facts.

Jodi Arias Trial : Day 35 : Jury Vs. Shrink : Part 1 (No Sidebars) go to 23:30

[video=youtube;7uMhjJ1uqaQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uMhjJ1uqaQ[/video]

23:30 minute mark=other personality disorder

dissociative identity disorder

Dissociative identity disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A majority of those diagnosed with DID meet the criteria for DSM axis II personality disorders such as borderline personality disorder;

Borderline personality disorder
In 1993 a group of researchers reviewed both DID and borderline personality disorder (BPD), concluding that DID was an epiphenomenon of BPD, with no tests or clinical description capable of distinguishing between the two. Their conclusions about the empirical proof of DID were echoed by a second group, who still believed the diagnosis existed, but while the knowledge to date did not justify DID as a separate diagnosis, it also did not disprove its existence

Suck it up Wilmott!

Now the witness wants to argue with Juan?! Uh-oh. No bueno.

and he thought he was gonna ARGUE with Juan about this testimony.... I don't thiiiiink so

Let the objections begin. Willmott wasted nO time jumping up. I really cant stand this defense team. In victim impact statements can the family address Jodi's lawyers/team....

I'm having Juan withdrawal already!! He makes my afternoons soooooo much better!!

If I were dead and in my grave, and one of my daughters was age 75, say, and this "witness" tried to pick my daughter up in some bar, I would rise from the grave to pounce. This "witness" is just repugnant and Totally creepy imho.

Juan is up. Witness is not licensed in AZ. O'Rourke case in TN where witness is also not licensed. "hired gun" at trial court level not appellate Level

He is going to rip him a new one.

The DT should have known this was coming.

Willmott tried to sugarcoat it knowing all along Juan would make it very clear he is a hired gun. When the court says an expert is a hired gun then that's pretty bad.

IMO

:skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip:
CAN'T HELP IT.....:dance::cheer::cheer::cheer:

HLN is sooooooooo behind because Dr G is still on.

So this is why this guy wasn't hired as the expert in their case in chief

JW returns to her to admire JA's colouring. She points out how JA didn't go outside the lines

Attachments

• jwja.gif
    jwja.gif
    64.1 KB · Views: 26
He's going to nail this dude just like ALV and DS

For Juan ...

:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

:giggle: I'm having flashbacks to ALV! :giggle:

BOOM! Juan destroyed him with his first sentence...goosebumps over here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper