State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love you Juan .. I love you sooooo much .. can I hang outside your toilet door sometime or break into your gmail account .. we're meant to be together :)

Roflrofkrofl thank you! I needed that giggle.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Chew him up JM!

Next topic, his association with ALV!

Wllmott STFU with your objections. You and Nurmi have milked this for as long as you could....it's over.....SHUT UP!

ha ha ha ha, credibility DONE.

LOVE IT!

Okay - I feel better already.
Thank you, Juan!

Already an "approach" wth???????? Wilmott didn't even sit her but down yet!

with all these sidebars, the attornies have gotten alot of exercise walking.
this trial is making me obnoxious!!

Why is Jodi glaring at the jury? Do they notice?

I have always wondered if she keeps track of them putting in jury questions & making a note of who puts it in & trying to match up the question when read with the jury. JMO

Liebchen, I think she is looking at TA's friends and family. She can't seem to resist today.

I was supportive of jSS until this day of testimony was permitted. There was ample legal precedence and judicial guidance to preclude it. Then to stretch it even further to allow testimony presented in the PCIC is laughable and makes me angry. I need to know what exactly her judicial reasoning is for these decisions.

sitting through that BS with willmott was totally worth it already,this is going to be goooooooooood

After all these weeks, the Defense has yet to come up with an honest witness. Wonder why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltPetals