State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see his Tests & Scores to each....hehe. As we all know shrinks; have shrinks.

I'm embarrassed for this guy. Honestly, what was he thinking when he stepped in the courtroom?

JW got her panties in a wad....had to approach to get her feelings soothed...

:stormingmad:

Babies-Laughing-Dancing-in-High-Chairs.gif

It appears that this fellow wants to dance....Juan is happy to be his partner, but you would think that he learned from watching ALV get her dancing shoes stepped on.

He did try to dance, but realized he can't keep up. Juan is definitely the lead now - as it should be.

Forget burping, Juan is gonna have this guy pooping in his pants before the day is over!

I am as big a Juan fan as there is, but is it me, or is he so angry with this witness that his questioning is hard to follow and overly hostile? I hope it's just my feeling and I'm off...

Nope...You're right Juan is MAD!:twocents:

To answer someone's question earlier about a full metal jacketed bullet in this case, I have been told it was a cut wad.

I'm sure some of them are wondering the same thing!! HAHA!! #oppsie!!
Nothing happens to them.. other desperate DTs will be glad enough to hire them. Not all Pros. as thorough as our Juan IMHO

in your assistance of the mother you provided an opinion without talking to the father . . .yes
back in 2010 right?
no sir
opinion dated 11/2010

when he testified . . . Feb couple years previous . . case in Texas - name of Clark - he knows he did according to the records . submitted affidavidt . . . the trial court found in the clark case you lack credibility. at that time you had number years as a psychologist . . plethora of experience . . . court found you were making things up right
no court didn't state that at all

you submitted affidavit saying things happened 5 years prior . . .you relied on records from Pennsylvania from 1976 and you wrote this in 1992 - don't remember

based on hearsay provided other people - yes sir
you had same experience in Hawaii didn't you
no Hawaii court didn't say I wasn't credible - they excluded one part of the timeony not the rest. so they did exclude part of your testimony yes

haven't worked with prosecutor or defense . . but you have worked with ALV - publications . . have talked in the past - you are colleagues - doing it out of the goodness of your heart
no i never used such terms

not get any more money on this case - nobody pays you . . .even though not getting money for this case - still same individual who will go to court and make things up right?

objection -
jury will disregard

come into cases like this . . right
yes
contacted last week sometime . . .
partially what i said . . i was contacted long ago but didn't know i would be testifying in this case until a week ago.

november of last year contacted . .. .

testifying and criticizing Janene Demarte work . . . a week ago
no sir if you want to keep guessing or i could answer

when was it you were contacted - monday was a week away when we met

you asked 2 different questions

you started reviewing less than 2 weeks ago
no you asked a different question

reviewing Janene Demarte work - started 2 weeks ago
you knew testify in this case 2 weeks

floating profile - you have many students part of this editorial board . . not many we have 4 . . articles submitted based upon research . . blind both ways . . . very familiar with state of research with regard to psychology

that is really broad . . i wouldn't say all the research in psychology

you meantion Dr. Gatchell - after a time he repudiated it . .
actually in 2008 . . .

actually in 2008 he indicated just the opposite?

rehabilitation psychology journal . . in 2008 . . . i thought that was refering to . . .

individuals involed in the floating profile frequently identified as having an axis 2 personality disorder.
i would have to look at that
didn't you do your research from Dr. Getchell
i did
what research are you quoting then
can we ask one person speak at a time and the prosecutor not interrupt him

counsel approach

How do you do this!! Amazing - the thanks button isn't enough!

JM: " I see you are referencing something there. Why don't we take it out and mark it for an exhibit and we can all look at it..."

I love Juan.

:floorlaugh: And JW sounds like she's about 2 seconds from throwing in the towel.

She never should've taken that towel out of the cabinet to begin with. And she should've washed the one with the ALV monogram 2 weeks before she did. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper