State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how Juan vehemently defends his expert witnesses while the defense team can only be ashamed of theirs.

I can see the mushroom cloud from the nuclear bomb that Juan just dropped on the DT's case all the way from Cleveland.

Only Juan can nail an "expert" and pour water at the same time.

I heart him so.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
People snicker as Juan says "Thank you" and cuts off Dr. G when he was attempting to have a lengthy answer

I've said it before and I'll say it now: The problem I have with this case and others like it is that the state and defense teams are, too often, more interested in being right than doing the right thing.

This combative posture discounts the real reasons for the court's existence. A man was killed, murdered.

Martinez is being a total jerk which may disturb members of the jury. They may tune him out just to protect themselves from the unpleasantness. Can he cross examine someone and have verbal discourse without being a bully?

The hysterical yelling and emotive assaults on the witnesses is so off putting!

Oh please make it stop! Finishing school. Please send him to finishing school for some polish. Because the roughness distracts badly from his good points.
:please:
While you may find his style abrasive, his record shows that it works.

I've said it before and I'll say it now: The problem I have with this case and others like it is that the state and defense teams are, too often, more interested in being right than doing the right thing.

This combative posture discounts the real reasons for the court's existence. A man was killed, murdered.

Martinez is being a total jerk which may disturb members of the jury. They may tune him out just to protect themselves from the unpleasantness. Can he cross examine someone and have verbal discourse without being a bully?

Oh please make it stop! Finishing school. Please send him to finishing school for some polish. Because the roughness distracts badly from his good points.

WHAT?? He is not being jerk. He is seeking justice for a murdered man and fighting a backhanded defense full of lies and a crazy perpetrator. His job is not to be nice. His job is to show that this man is not truthful or believable. That he is biased towards the defense.

This is the man I would want fighting for me and my family if God forbid we were in the same situation. I don't want the nice guy. I want the one who is going to get the job done.

Juan, "I don't need it."
No he certainly does not.
JW sits down dejected.

Wow WS your board is blowing Up today; check below! It will hardly load at times.

He is right to be aggressive with someone who is lying to support a murderer. Finishing school? He's not an effeminate dillettante, he's prosecuting a murderess.

"I don't need it for my cross" badda

"Overruled" boom!

Why on earth did this guy agree to testify in a case where he knows his reputation will be destroyed to bits?

According to him, he has not watched any of this trial, so he didn't know JM's style and the DT weren't going to warn him, imo

I note that defendant is no longer looking in the jury's direction during this cross-examination.

That bright red/orange frilly top worn by the Defense woman is so inappropriate considering the crime...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member