State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it before and I'll say it now: The problem I have with this case and others like it is that the state and defense teams are, too often, more interested in being right than doing the right thing.

This combative posture discounts the real reasons for the court's existence. A man was killed, murdered.

Martinez is being a total jerk which may disturb members of the jury. They may tune him out just to protect themselves from the unpleasantness. Can he cross examine someone and have verbal discourse without being a bully?

The hysterical yelling and emotive assaults on the witnesses is so off putting!

Oh please make it stop! Finishing school. Please send him to finishing school for some polish. Because the roughness distracts badly from his good points.
:please:

I totally agree. Martinez' manner is making me nervous, really, butterflies in my stomach and I am not a very emotional/sensitive person when it comes to strangers arguing. It just might be that a juror feels the same as I do and might tune him out.

Wow...JM's shredding this guy pretty quickly.

Love how JM does his homework!!!

I think the good Doctor has decided that resistance is futile...

IMO if he really is not being paid, he just wants the publicity and so he probably just wants to get off the stand now that he has had his few hours of exposure.

JW is getting all huffy again - "Judge, may we approach?", and slams pen on table. tee-hee. I wish JSS would just say NO.

DYO6X.gif

say what?????????

She never should've taken that towel out of the cabinet to begin with. And she should've washed the one with the ALV monogram 2 weeks before she did. :D

I'm so happy you're joining us today Beach!!! :seeya:

I always love reading your posts!

It's very funny that Juan seems to be more schooled in this subject than the witness. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper