State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge: "Ladies and gentlemen ... let's synchronize our watches ..."

:lol: :floorlaugh: :giggle: :lol: :floorlaugh: :giggle: :lol: :floorlaugh: :giggle::lol: :lol:

I can't wait until Juan gets to the questions about lack of injury to the brain.

Um... did anyone else hear a voice say "Relax buddy"
Why did it sound exactly like ALV?

I know I heard it, whoever it was I wonder what the heck that meant.

I've heard they were ok'ed to put on a Nuerologist in Sur sur rebuttal? I hv lost count!

Poor Judge is a bit rattled....this is her first DP case, remember? I think the intensity is getting to her today. IMO

JW's objection gave the witness time to review the abbreviations....just sayin'

Yep, wasn't wilmott berating Dr. D over not knowing precisely what each abbreviation stood for?

This guy isn't no where near as obnoxious or combative as ALV. He's doing fantastic... For the prosecution!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is the point of this that Jodi lied and manipulated the test to make it seem like she has a lot of problem, so that she actually has a lot of problems? I'm confused.

JA is NOT a happy camper..........

She looks highly medicated to me. She writing in her "journal" in slow motion! At first I though she was drawing, but it definitely looks like she is writing to me!

Just got back from court. How is it going for the prosecution today? Did this guy help defense at all?

He pretended to be an ME and critiqued Dr H's findings. He never interviewed JA, never read a police report and focussed entirely on critiquing Dr D. Anything the DT may have gained was lost 2 minutes into cross with JM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBMonsterFighter