DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Psychopathic traits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"You keep reading stuff. Aren't you an expert?"

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

"You keep reading something. Aren't you an expert in this whole thing?" :giggle:

Juan might want to be careful, his own witness, Dr. D, didn't know the abbreviations and needed to look them up.

Is our man sick? Juan doesn't sound like he feels well. Poor guy if that is the case, he has to sit through all this junk hour after hour, day after day. These two on the DT must be the biggest pain in the rear for him.

I want him to go home and get rest. She took up nearly the whole day!

I'm not being shallow, but he looks like he's lost some weight during this trial. His suits seem to be hanging on him lately. I hope he can take some well deserved time off after this case.

The Doctor had other people do his work for him. I'm thinking that is coming back to bite him! :giggle:

just like some people who say they read the BIBLE if it is not right in front of them they do forget stuff in it and relay improper and information that is their yhoughts, not what is written

Why doesn't Whillmott just not stay in front of the judge. She would save several miles of walking. She is there more than in her seat anyway.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Juan and Dr. G get into some serous snippiness and Willmott Whack-a-moles herself into a mweeproach. Sizzlebar is on.

Wild cracks me up!!! :floorlaugh:

I totally agree. Martinez' manner is making me nervous, really, butterflies in my stomach and I am not a very emotional/sensitive person when it comes to strangers arguing. It just might be that a juror feels the same as I do and might tune him out.

Martinez makes me the opposite of nervous. He reassures me. Makes me feel protected. And he inspires me.

I do not believe the jury is tuning him out. JMO

bth_tumblr_lz69nn4sGX1r554qf_zps92a4d8dc.gif

He just wants to survive this cross and get the h$ll on home so he can start drinking.

At this point, I'll share my wine with the poor man. lol

He is at least being respectful of JM. IMO. Unlike ALV.
I will also share a glass with anyone who is joining us.

Jenny W didn't count on Juan being smarter than her expert. He has a better grasp on the psych testing for BPD than she thought. She continues to underestimate him. She is no match for him. MOO

Problem is, she thinks she is smarter than JM.

I think the judge is getting sick of JW's never-ending "may be approach'"..if there is no valid reason the judge should say NOOOO!

LOL!! JM hasn't even gotten to his critique of the ME yet WOOOHOOO. Show us the crater bone on this diagram PhD. Show us where the pons is. Explain the blood brain barrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GemGemma01