State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge says to take a 10-minute break at 3:05 and be prepared to be back at 3:10. Is my math off....??

Schizophrenia is having more than one personality, isn't it?

No and I cannot believe he is going here now; yes other readers said today she should hv claimed insanity; Jody it's too late stupid!!

Does the State get to put on another witness to rebut this witness? Surely the defense can't take away the State's ability to have the last word since the State is the one with the burden of proof, right?

OMG
And someone just had their sheet ripped off!!!!! Now, why would the DT's previous witnesses forget to mention all the "other" psych problems these tests identified?!?!?!?!

Oh NOW Judge Stephens wants everyone to synchronize their watches so they can be back on time.

:rolleyes:

Synchronize (sp?) Your watches kids!

I am as big a Juan fan as there is, but is it me, or is he so angry with this witness that his questioning is hard to follow and overly hostile? I hope it's just my feeling and I'm off...

I really don't know but I have no problem understanding him.

He IS angry and boy does he have a right to be.

This is the third expert the defense has put up that has serious credibility problems.

I hope he keeps blasting him over and over again.

I bet the jury is angry too that the defense has wasted their time with this hired gun.

I have to mow my lawn! I wonder if John Deere has a laptop attachment.
:waitasec:

I have been watching this trial too long. I just talked to my computer screen when JA was standing for the jury and said "you're going down *****, how does that make you feeeeeeeeel Jodi?" :floorlaugh:

Just got back from court. How is it going for the prosecution today? Did this guy help defense at all?

The guy was helpful to the defense in the sense that he gave an opinion that a gunshot to the frontal lobe would not necessarily incapacitate an individual.

He also gave an opinion that Dr Demarte did not have sufficient understanding of all of the MMPI and the subscales and such.

We're on cross examination and Juan has established that several courts have found that his testimony at trial had no relevance and that he is a hired gun. Now Juan is going over the MMPI with this expert.

This approach is total BS. JW asked for it so he can study his acronyms.

Yup she sure did. Especially since she slammed DeMarte for the same exact thing.

Judge time is obviously 50% different from actual time... lol

JA is NOT a happy camper..........
It's kind of great, isn't it??
She must be doubly angry today that everyone is discussing her psychological issues while Deanna, Chris, and Sky observe in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southshore16