State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to leave for an hour...is the good Dr. still chatting it up with Wilmott?

original.gif

I'll play..... :floorlaugh:

honestly, does anyone think the jury is listening anymore? this has been a long day for them

I wish they would quit belaboring borderline personality disorder. What does it really matter? I truly don't understand the connection.

Dr.D did not predict BPD from that test, she saw the correlation and used it as part of her differential.

It was but one tool among many she used.

Not to mention she actually interviewed Jodi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me Juan in his cross completely eliminated this witness. He is done. I can not wait to hear the jury questions..

Do we have another witness?

This is about Travis!

11.jpg

Sorry about all the pics... but this trial is about Travis. I'm so sick of the killer and her team.

Aha! Using a test in order (partially) to reach a diagnosis is a form of prediction...but having a presupposed hypothesis before any testing is totally okay.

What exactly is the point of ever using a psych assessment?

Oh Dear Lord,
Please save us all from this endless nonsense.
Amen

I thought we had to stop early every night so JA could be back in time for dinner at the jail. Have they actually made other arrangements for today? I haven't heard anything, but doesn't she get sick if she doesn't eat enough or in time, or some such nonsense? Not that I care, just curious.

JA s getting hungry for her baloney sandwich ....which in my opinion is more than she should get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717