State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jurors are either playing with this witness or ???????????? Why are they asking him more ME questions than they asked the ME. WTF!

answering how they were received I assume

I like that last question. They get it. DeMarte took the tests and ALL THE OTHER INFORMATION to come to her conclusion.

800 questions? So what? Like Jodi has anything better to do. Besides write her manifesto and smuggle secret messages out to tamper with witnesses, etc.

Loving loving loving it .. oh loving it .. loving it so much .. keep saying borderline, say it faster, now slower, can you say malingering again?

Did he just "verify" Demarte's diagnosis w/o knowing it? BPD?

The jurors are either playing with this witness or ???????????? Why are they asking him more ME questions than they asked the ME. WTF!

I don't think they're playing with him. I think they're seeing him as a referree for the disagreements between all prior psych experts. Sigh.

This Dr is not compensated, but ALV was? Somebody's lying.

Juan really doesn't need to call the other Dr. It's so over for JA

Yep, Juan's got to stress this guy IS NOT an MD!!!!!

Dr. Horn arrived at the courthouse about an hour ago, per Beth Karas. Maybe Juan is going to put him back up as a sur- surrebuttal witness. Personally, I would use him instead of another psychologist.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Death sentence or life. HAHAHAHAHAH.

Damn that was a great question!!!
Whoooo hoooo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boom I love the question regarding anxiety and death sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper