State rests rebuttal case - thread #170

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I think we have all done it. Considering how thin the dura mater is, I am sure I have probably cracked mine once or twice. (lol)

And there you have it friends and jurors, the dura doesn't mater, she killed Travis, she intended to kill Travis, she premeditated killing Travis, not a bear, a tiger or a 5' 2" gopher. Find her guilty of M1 :drumroll:

Hi all! I just so happen to be traveling by car in AZ all day today. What is a channel on the radio I can listen to the closing arguments? TIA

BBM:

i found it sooooo freaking ironic when i was watching the parents' interview tapes when the dad stressed that after jodi was caught growing pot, and they searched her room she became hyper sensitive to "being snooped on," and became very secretive.

yet low and behold this women has a loooooooong and documented past with spying, stalking, snooping and invading other people's privacy. its so very telling that she is so paranoid toward other people and their motivations, while she herself is so very guilty of those same behaviors....dwerp!

Good catch. Projections.

I want her to faint or something dramatic today...we all know that when her attorney begins to regale jodi as a good and gentel person with no history...bla blla bla...jodi will weep real tears for herself.

I was being facetious and injecting some humor on this somber day. I think that Jodi will be medicated as she has been throughout the trial so that she doesn't have any overt reaction when the verdict is read. Not to mention, also, that the Judge will likely admonish everyone in the courtroom to refrain from any outbursts when the verdict is rendered. :moo:

This is just a personal observation, but I've noticed, over the years, that the guiltiest of the guilty usually show absolutely no reaction when a guilty verdict is read. It's always a freakout to me that that is the case.

Jury foreperson: "We the jury find the defendant guilty of murder in the first degree."

Defendant: Nuthin'. Not a blink, not a nod. Just a blank stare. Then they're led away.

:moo:

I have HLN right now too, and JVM is talking with friends now and supporters.. People are crying.

someone gave me a very good live link last night after trouble with WAY and AZFamily. Unfortunately I did not bookmark it.

Any ideas?

I have no issues with JA filing appeal after appeal. As long as she is doing it from death row, I'm good.

23 hours a day by herself. At some point she will start telling herself to be quiet.

The judge asked the jurors to report to court at 9:15am so they could start at 9:30. I give her credit for holding to yesterday's deadline.

30 minutes.
Wow.
Nervous.
Knock it out of the park JM!

I still maintain that this chick would give Charlie Mason pause for thought. And probably scare him a little bit too :)
I have a strong feeling that JM is going to have us all in tears with his closing. No doubt in my mind.
God Bless all of the people who have worked with the PT to get to the truth and justice.
The women crying on HLN right now are pretty upset....

I agree with you but I was referring to the question asked by the juror. I just thought that one of those jurors could be buying the DT's theory that TA was not incapacitated and was questioning DH on how he would know what TA condition was since his job is autopsies.

If a juror lacks common sense, nothing is going to be reasonable to them. Unless the rest of the jurors knock some sense into them.

And there you have it friends and jurors, the dura doesn't mater, she killed Travis, she intended to kill Travis, she premeditated killing Travis, not a bear, a tiger or a 5' 2" gopher. Find her guilty of M1 :drumroll:

Got some sourdough donuts for you. Freshly made. ;)

I have to argue a bit about this. My hubbie works for Homeland Security and it appears to me daily that no one can spell or type correctly in his office or others he deals with. I get the impression from him that people are hired for jobs more because of their clearance levels,seniority, military rank, disability than whether they can actually perform the job.

That's too bad. USA used to stand for excellence.

I'm a big fan of the legal process as it's supposed to work. I'm also a true believer in the proosition that everyone deserves a vigorous defense before the courts when charged with a crime. In this case, however, I believe the DT went far beyond their mandate of holding the State to its proof burden and providing a meaningful defense for their client. In this case, I think both of these lawyers are complicit in their client's lies. And that bothers me...it bothers me a lot.

BBM -

Rock on Nezumi - you nailed it, and we are about to hear the same lies repeated in the DT closing, including more trashing of Mr. Alexander. They got nothing else except a guilty client who deserves to be punished to the full extent for her heinous actions.

It bothers me as well, a great deal.

OT but I totally agree with you. My DD is trying to obtain a LEO .gov job and because she is not one of the bolded above, she is waaaay down on the list of hires. Pity. She is extremely smart, dedicated and good at what she does. But because of certain protected classes, if you will, (not talking about racial class) her resume gets shuffled to the bottom, regardless of performance superiority.

Hubbie used to work at White Sands Missile Range and get this....they actually hired a blind guy to be a bus driver. However, he did not actually drive the bus (thankfully) they hired another guy as "Bus driver helper" who actually drove and the blind guy sat behind him. How dumb is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3