State rests rebuttal case - thread #170

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on....

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 1m
Wow. Court staff is now putting what I believe are public spectators INSIDE the well of the courtroom. Holy moley, batman. #JodiArias

I know Juan likes to talk fast,but today I think he needs to slow down a bit & let his statements sink into the jury's minds

His style is very different, imo, from opening arguments as compared to cross examination. He was very methodical and understandable in opening, and he will no doubt take the same approach to close. :moo:

Well it's almost time. I hope Juan nails it. I wonder who will give the closing for the defense. I almost hope it's Wilmott as she is the most difficult to listen to. I can only imagine the nonsense they will spew forth in their hail mary closing argument. I guess if Jodi is going to do anything crazy, now is the time.

I respect your opinion but I just don't understand it. The bullet went in his forehead and lodged in his jaw so it had to pierce the dura mater or it could not have ended up in his jaw. It's clearly a mistke on the report and not a question of did it or didn't it pierce the dura mater. I don't see how that could be an excuse not to give the death penalty.

How about I plead PTTD Post Traumatic Trial Disorder and we can drop this.

I actually LOVED DR. Horn's no-bs, no elaboration way. After days and days of TSI, MMCI, MMPI, blah blah blah, my head is so confused trying to get all the stupid tests straight, trying to follow along as 4, that's FOUR, different psychologists went over WAY TOO MANY tests a GAZILLION times making for a GAZILLION different combinatins. Then you have Martinez and Wilmott on top of that trying to be psychologists all of a sudden. Guess those others were royally duped spending years and years getting their doctorates...it seems you can get one in just a couple of weeks!! :floorlaugh:
I am willing to forgive Dr. Horn for his typo for making me not have to listen and try to comprehend medical jargon that I don't understand and that would confuse me even more, then on top of that having to listen to Wilmott drone on for days b/c her equation is that WITNESS TESTIMONY TIME X 5 = WILMOTT'S QUESTIONING TIME. For me, DR. Horn gave me the pertinent information in clear way.

I swoon when Dr. Horn ME is on the stand -- :blushing: He reminds me of Yuri Melich. Both very decent men who stand up for what's right.

double blush -- :blushing: :blushing:

So Jodi has her mother ....and for support her grandmother is there to support her own daughter. I also believe her mothers twin is there to support Jodi's mother IMO

Edited to add... And her ex cell mate
Speaks volumes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, they aren't released. The are kept at the courthouse in case one of the deliberating jurors has to be excused for any reason. They then step in.

I read somewhere the other day that if Jodi is found guilty of 1st degree :)please::please::please:) that the alternates will be involved in the penalty phase. Sorry I can't provide a link…scrambled brain here. :blushing:

Good Morning/Afternoon Everyone!

I'm placing a lot of faith (and prayer) that these jurors reach the logical conclusion that we know to be the truth. It was pre-meditated.
I'm pretty confidant Juan will put everything together so the juror's "see" what is the truth.
I guess I'm just nervous because of the jury in Florida. And praying they 'get it' this time.

JW did the opening, so Nurmi will do the closing. JW can't object if she isn't the one doing the closing...so at least we won't have to deal with her high pitched pop-up objections.

Thats a good thing. I am looking forward to Juan's closing statement. I'll my best to hang in there with the defense's. I am going to be a nervous wreck when they read the verdict. I am still so shocked, sickened, and sadened about Caylee and the fact that she did not get justice that its all I can do to follow this trial.

I will be taking a leave of absence from WS if the verdict doesnt go our way...because I surely will lose it and get a time-out anyway. If it goes our way, I will be dancing on my desk at work probably.

I just hope the jurors this time, think about the word REASONABLE in reasonable doubt. Because it is NOT reasonable to believe a liar who has lied continuously and who obviously has screws loose (her "no jury will convict me" line). Please God......let Travis' family get justice and closure for Travis. Havent they been through enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18