Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

If I want to rule the world....that makes me BAD?

Uh oh.

if he didn't do the depo ...I doubt he would have gotten custody

Alice knew most of the answers she was looking for,

I know there are varied opinions about whether or not he should regain custody if found not guilty.....but I think they are in a better place with Nancy's family. The oldest daughter was already calling Krista KristaMom before Nancy's death--so endearing. I would hate to see them jerked away from her....it would be like losing their mother twice.

Those of you who continue to refer to all the lies that he told, could you please list them? I picked up 2 lies from the deposition - the name of one of his ex's (the jury won't know that though) and the time he checked email the evening of the 11th (but I'm not sure about that one because we still don't know if he physically checked it, or if it was just copied to his email account at that time. Other than that, I can't think of any other lies.

Brad not a sociopath? hmmm - I think that there are a LOT of his personality traits listed here and we could pretty easily map many instances of these to each bullet point.

Here is a list of ways to identify a sociopath. This list is from "Profile of a Sociopath". Is is a pretty good list of sociopathic indicators.

* Glibness/Superficial Charm
* Manipulative and Conning
* Grandiose Sense of Self
* Pathological Lying
* Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
* Shallow Emotions
* Incapacity for Love
* Need for Stimulation
* Callousness/Lack of Empathy
* Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
* Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
* Irresponsibility/Unreliability
* Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
* Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
* Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
* Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
* Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
* Authoritarian
* Secretive
* Paranoid
* Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
* Conventional appearance
* Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
* Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life
* Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
* Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
* Incapable of real human attachment to another
* Unable to feel remorse or guilt
* Narcissism, grandiosity (self-importance not based on achievements)
* May state readily that their goal is to rule the world

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_know_if_someone_is_a_sociopath

Goodness me. Now I know for sure.

how much more of the depo is left, anyone?

This isn't exact but we heard about 90 minutes yesterday and so far about 130 minutes today--perhaps a little more for each day. So Monday morning it should wrap up before lunch. I think the entire deposition was about 6 hours.

I totally agree. I have had this odd feeling that even when this trial is over and the verdict is delivered --- we will NOT have heard the last of this case.

I don't know "who" "what" "when" or "where" --- but there is SOMETHING MORE to this story.

there is nothing more to this story...Brad's computers tell the whole story and after that is disclosed it will be all over

Off Topic...
Does anyone know if this website was established forever ago, based on the original Court TV website??? It is really well done and has that feel to it

there is nothing more to this story...Brad's computers tell the whole story and after that is disclosed it will be all over

If we ever get to it!!
I know, I know. I'm too impatient :)

I wonder if Brad Cooper was ever called Lurch in his lifetime

he was NOT supposed to have seen this separation agreement, he got this when he was forwarding her email to his accounts

When I think of a sociopath, I think of Jason Young.
Charming, impulsive and irrational behavior is a biggie.
Also juvenile delinquency and being unreliable and irresponsible.

No doubt Brad had many sociopath characteristics, but not quite textbook.
Complex for sure.

I am going on the record here as saying it is VERY possible we have met the suspect(s) that may supersede Brad in this case. Possibly on the stand already. I don't know which one or two of them may have been involved for sure.

This dude is NOT a sociopath. And I don't think his wife was killed by a random killer. I also don't think he was "framed". I think it was just one of those moments that played out and they kept their mouth shut.

Please elaborate

Here we go with the "indicating." Makes everybody sound like a turn signal on a car.

why would a kid wake up and want MORE milk...wouldn't they just want a drink

If true can you explain what you think motive was?

That's the only place I am stumped on. I will be sharing, but kind of want to get permission from some of the other folks I am conspiring with. We have some ideas of what the motive have been, but they would be fairly pointed at individuals who aren't suspects and partly OT.

Mainly because pieces of my theory are theirs and I think we've sort of touched the pulse of some of the neighborhood there and rolled it into something that is COMPLETELY possible, as opposed to some of the madness that has gone on with the RSV ideas.

Not making much eye contact. Lots of moving of the hands.

OH GEEEEZ. They had been in the pool, so they didn't get a bath??

That's the only place I am stumped on. I will be sharing, but kind of want to get permission from some of the other folks I am conspiring with. We have some ideas of what the motive have been, but they would be fairly pointed at individuals who aren't suspects and partly OT.

Mainly because pieces of my theory are theirs and I think we've sort of touched the pulse of some of the neighborhood there and rolled it into something that is COMPLETELY possible, as opposed to some of the madness that has gone on with the RSV ideas.

When the time comes for you to post your theory(s), please make sure you send us to the link where we can read them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member