State v. Bradley Cooper 03/16/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question to all "no evidencers" and those thinking there was nothing but RUMORS that got Brad in trouble:

Still think there's no evidence that makes him look suspicious now?

And we've barely scraped the tip of the iceburg!!:waitasec:

Yes, but you will give us updates and your impressions/opinions when you get home, won't you?

Yes, if I do go.

I work full time (ummm...when my attention is not riveted elsewhere that is) so I'll have to take a vacay day to attend in person.

That can go both ways:
For instance, my wife usually wears the same work-out clothes on tues and thurs when going to the Y. And only has a couple pair of those stretch pants things to walk the neighborhood in. So he could have had a good idea what she 'might' have been wearing... but the way and manner he said only that about the sport's bra SURE is strange.

I suspect that you actually LIKE your wife and have more than a casual interest in her life.

Brad and Nancy seemed to be no longer interested in the other person's life AT ALL - and paying attention to thinks like that would be weird.

Anytime someone tells police information about either how a body is found, or other details that have not been shared - it pegs the hinky meter. And that likely started his downfall of trying to remember the story.

not a good day for Brad.

I tend to think there was more than one LE sitting there when Brad was told about a body being found and all this comes out. Maybe the second one won't be a UC and we can hear what he says.

I did find it interesting in that article that an unmarked was following Brad and Scott Heider about...

Can you use a laptop or iPad with wifi / 3G capability in the courtroom? I am off Friday - and who needs a clean house....

Wow.

It was quite a day, wasn't it?

Brad's activities and statements set off the meter big time!

n2j0pu.jpg

Can you use a laptop or iPad with wifi / 3G capability in the courtroom? I am off Friday - and who needs a clean house....

If I had 3G capability I would use it. I have an iPod Touch, but it only does wifi. There is NO Public wifi anywhere in that courthouse. I also have a netbook but it too only has Wifi.

3G will work but I don't know if that violates the judge's orders because he announces that everyone must turn off all cell phones!

Plus, I HAZ NO 3G DEVICE!

It has been an interesting day even though we have not heard a single word with our own ears. Holy cow.

I suspect that you actually LIKE your wife and have more than a casual interest in her life.

Brad and Nancy seemed to be no longer interested in the other person's life AT ALL - and paying attention to thinks like that would be weird.

Anytime someone tells police information about either how a body is found, or other details that have not been shared - it pegs the hinky meter. And that likely started his downfall of trying to remember the story.

not a good day for Brad.

I understand completely what you are saying... that is why the last part of my post noted the strangeness of his statement.

But... even with less than a casual interest a guy might notice what his wife was wearing on most excercise activities.

The timing and ONLY saying that was his downfall IMO.

They should have disguised Dismukes' voice and still allowed us to hear what was being asked and answered.

Or done one of those SNL things where another person is repeating everything someone else says. :biggrin:

If I had 3G capability I would use it. I have an iPod Touch, but it only does wifi. There is NO Public wifi anywhere in that courthouse. I also have a netbook but it too only has Wifi.

3G will work but I don't know if that violates the judge's orders because he announces that everyone must turn off all cell phones!

Plus, I HAZ NO 3G DEVICE!

Maybe I should have asked if I could use an iPad or notebook with 3G wifi.... ;-)

That's how WRAL seems to do it. They write one article and then add little things to it every couple of hours or so. Easy to miss things.

Hey all!! I've been frantically reading to get caught up!! SG don't forget I'll be in town in April and I want to attend part of the trial as well. Could you poasibly take a vacay day in April to come with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3