State v Bradley Cooper 03-30-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. It's been established that Nancy confirmed her plans with JA on Friday afternoon. Nancy had already planned to go paint at JA's. She told CC on Friday a.m. that she would not be able to run Saturday because she had plans to paint. She then told JA on Friday afternoon about her plans to paint and JA O.K.'d it. If JA had said, "No, that won't work. You can't paint tomorrow" that would have changed NC's plans and she would have been in a position to call CC back and say, "Are you still available for tomorrow? My painting plans fell through."

Now I cant attest to what your rundown is..but IF true Brad would never had known this..and yepper..his saying she went with CC running that morning may have been in his recollection of what she had done in the past..so assumed it!! Boy that would be something if it was actually shown in court what you describe...WOW..

Well well well..So it was available..then of course it was a high probability of Nancy to have had the habit to a FB junkie, with her 2 friends all the while busy with 2 kids, and going thru divorce..and trying to make ends meet..and of course she was as UTD on Computer apps and programs as Brad was.....

I surely hope that Defense will produce Nancy's rampant activities of this FB since Defense made such a todo about NOT investigating her Acct. on FB..
Ohhh wait..Brad was the one they were investigating and trying to rule out..ohhh wait..Investigators have all the time in the world to look into every single contact she has had for the previous 8 years....to rule them out as suspects..ohhh wait..they cant even rule out her husband yet??..Back burner item of investigation in my view..JMO

Wow.
I was just showing that it facebook was available on a blackberry pearl. That's all.

It's not likely at all. It would have been much easier to use a different online email account. I was just answering the question earlier. I do not think she used a secret facebook account to communicate with a boyfriend.

I agree. I have a Blackberry and can access FB through it. The most frustrating part of it is I can't access my FB private messages on my Blackberry. I would doubt that if it was a secret relationship that they would be talking on each other's wall.

A separate email account would be much easier.

Now I cant attest to what your rundown is..but IF true Brad would never had known this..and yepper..his saying she went with CC running that morning may have been in his recollection of what she had done in the past..so assumed it!! Boy that would be something if it was actually shown in court what you describe...WOW..

I think he did know about her plans to paint. I think that's why he stopped and got the drop cloth on Friday a.m. I've never thought the purchase of the drop cloth had any significance other than the fact that he failed to mention that errand in giving the account of his Friday activities.

Wow.
I was just showing that it facebook was available on a blackberry pearl. That's all.

Whoopsey sorry if came across wrong..my bad..wasnt meant to be ..only getting somewhat frustrated with accusations of lack of looking at leads by Det McDreamy...I apologize if you took it that way :blushing: wasnt directed at you personally..only the notion of availabilities of apps

All the more reason to do her run on Saturday.

As for the 2nd part, it's already been established that those plans were made Friday night.

The painting plans were confirmed on Fri afternoon. Nancy was already thinking she was going to paint because that's what she told CC on Fri morning. Do you think CC was lying?

I agree. I have a Blackberry and can access FB through it. The most frustrating part of it is I can't access my FB private messages on my Blackberry. I would doubt that if it was a secret relationship that they would be talking on each other's wall.

A separate email account would be much easier.

But wouldn't it be nice if we knew instead of guessing? The police could have contacted FB for the records but didn't think it was important.

Just like it would be nice to know what was on the phone.

If I understand correctly, Brad Cooper has had a PI through Kurtz office? I would imagine by now, had Nancy Cooper been promiscuious, we'd have heard about it by now, wouldn't we? If there was a 'secret lover' wouldn't one expect to have it slip out by now? JMO

Zellinger's redirect was GREAT! 3 cheers for Boz Z.! He really cuts right to the chase. Kurtz...ummm...not so much.

So is there any testimony or witness that Brad Cooper did go home between Harris Teeter trips?

Hmmm -- This has been nagging at me from the get-go -- he had no reason to go home -- I think he dumped the body before the first HT trip, then dumped trash (shoes; sheet for the body, maybe; hard-drive??; towels used in whatever clean-up there was (I still wonder about bladder/bowel release -- else why would he wash the floors, if he did wash 'em), and then made the 2nd trip for detergent to wash whatever he thought needed it. Pretty tidy.

If I understand correctly, Brad Cooper has had a PI through Kurtz office? I would imagine by now, had Nancy Cooper been promiscuious, we'd have heard about it by now, wouldn't we? If there was a 'secret lover' wouldn't one expect to have it slip out by now? JMO

JP is the only one that I have heard about from the defense or anyone else.

:truce:Crawling out from under covers here..Was this facebook account actually found on her phone or her laptop..dont recall??..Because I was under the impression her phone while in "Care and Custody" of LE was locked, then got wiped of data by Det. McDreamy..so how would he even know about what was on her cell phone??..Did FBI recover that info from her phone??

Guess I need to take a break..things are getting muddled in my pee brain I guess..:floorlaugh:Will have to revisit this stuff when published...Course I know I can fastwardward about an hour (PM) to get to it..since much time was wasted in silence reading stuff (Jury not even brought into courtroom)..

:truce:Crawling out from under covers here..Was this facebook account actually found on her phone or her laptop..dont recall??..Because I was under the impression her phone while in "Care and Custody" of LE was locked, then got wiped of data by Det. McDreamy..so how would he even know about what was on her cell phone??..Did FBI recover that info from her phone??

Guess I need to take a break..things are getting muddled in my pee brain I guess..:floorlaugh:Will have to revisit this stuff when published...Course I know I can fastwardward about an hour (PM) to get to it..since much time was wasted in silence reading stuff (Jury not even brought into courtroom)..

The FB account was found on her computer. We'll sadly never know what was on her phone.

It could have been her way of communicating with a new boyfriend that wasn't email (since she knew email was being monitored).

When did Nancy become aware that Brad was reading her email?

When did Nancy become aware that Brad was reading her email?

I cant say, but it was stated by some who knew she kept her laptop, phone and other papers locked in her car when she wasnt around not trusting Brad..and Really think that habit started when she had decided to get a divorce....What boggles my mind is...given her usual habits of doing this...guess what..all those items were not found in her car>> Sorry that alone looks suspicious :waitasec:

Testimony was that Nancy's facebook account/profile had TWO (exactly 2) friends. Obviously she didn't use that account on facebook and if she didn't have any other account (no other account has been presented), she was not a user of facebook.

Why is this so hard to believe or understand?

She was a mom of 2 young children, a runner, active, and from her call records, used her cell phone a LOT to make actual phone calls! Her call logs from AT&T prove that last point. She made PHONE calls.

Yes, she did, indeed -- but we know of one she did NOT make, don't we??

icon10.gif

I cant say, but it was stated by some who knew she kept her laptop, phone and other papers locked in her car when she wasnt around not trusting Brad..and Really think that habit started when she had decided to get a divorce....What boggles my mind is...given her usual habits of doing this...guess what..all those items were not found in her car>> Sorry that alone looks suspicious :waitasec:

True. I will always believe Brad removed those items from her car before LE got involved.

Det. Young has been so serious on the stand. He's such a nice looking young man. I would love to see what he looks like with a simple smile. Or a enjoying a big belly laugh.

I think he did know about her plans to paint. I think that's why he stopped and got the drop cloth on Friday a.m. I've never thought the purchase of the drop cloth had any significance other than the fact that he failed to mention that errand in giving the account of his Friday activities.

I don't know what the drop-cloth was for, but I don't think Brad stopped to pick it up for Nancy's painting on Saturday. If Brad was all up on the painting day Saturday, why would he have made tennis plans for Sat. morn then? I don't see Brad as being that thoughtful either. After all, he never did run by the ATM to pick up her allowance. I don't know the significance of that drop cloth, but I don't think it was for Jessica Adam's dining room. Just don't buy that one. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry