State v Bradley Cooper 03-30-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Testimony was that Nancy's facebook account/profile had TWO (exactly 2) friends. Obviously she didn't use that account on facebook and if she didn't have any other account (no other account has been presented), she was not a user of facebook.

Why is this so hard to believe or understand?

She was a mom of 2 young children, a runner, active, and from her call records, used her cell phone a LOT to make actual phone calls! Her call logs from AT&T prove that last point. She made PHONE calls.

She was training for a half marathon. You don't miss runs.

She did on Friday. She called her running partner and cancelled their run. She said her legs hurt. According to her running partner she also said she would not be available to run until Sunday because she had plans to paint Saturday a.m.

She was training for a half marathon. You don't miss runs.

Ahhh but she told her running partner, CC, that she would NOT be running with her on 7/12. There WAS NO run scheduled that day.

It could have been her way of communicating with a new boyfriend that wasn't email (since she knew email was being monitored).

Ok - fair enough. Look under every rock, etc.

However, what is the likelihood this would have been a secret? Or that she would have been able to keep a secret? Do you honestly believe she would not have told ANYONE that she had a boyfriend? If she did - how would hiding that information help find her when she was "missing"? Or - after she was gone - help find her killer?

She would have told SOMEONE the details of this alleged affair - it was her nature. And - she would have likely needed some help to pull it off - either with covering for her or with the ability to watch the kids.

When someone is killed - affairs surface QUICKLY. It's human nature as friends / relatives try desperately to figure out why.

If there was evidence - Kurtz and BC would be parading it around. And evidence this damning would have been alluded to in the opening.

Oh - and one last thing - based on the neighborhood and what's been said about everyone being in everyone's business - do you think this could have been kept under wraps?

There's just too much that does not make sense. And since my entire legal career has consisted of watching Judge Judy - she said "if it doesn't make sense, it's not true".

The Defense would have the same opportunity to present Facebook account in their case.

Was there even a blackberry FB phone app in 2008? :waitasec:

Did alittle google on that..and I would say no..
snippet~~

On July 20, 2008, Facebook introduced "Facebook Beta", a significant redesign of its user interface on selected networks. The Mini-Feed and Wall were consolidated, profiles were separated into tabbed sections, and an effort was made to create a "cleaner" look.[97] After initially giving users a choice to switch, Facebook began migrating all users to the new version beginning in September 2008.[98] On December 11, 2008, it was announced that Facebook was testing a simpler signup process.[99]

On June 13, 2009, Facebook introduced a "Usernames" feature, whereby pages can be linked with simpler URLs such as http://www.facebook.com/facebook as opposed to http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=20531316728.[100] Many new smartphones offer access to the Facebook services either through their web-browsers or applications. An official Facebook application is available for the iPhone OS, the Android OS, and the WebOS. Nokia and Research In Motion both provide Facebook applications for their own mobile devices. More than 150 million active users access Facebook through mobile devices across 200 mobile operators in 60 countries.

as taken from this link~~

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facebook

ETA~~ Note the dates of these changes and upgrading of FB abilities..

She did on Friday. She called her running partner and cancelled their run. She said her legs hurt. According to her running partner she also said she would not be available to run until Sunday because she had plans to paint Saturday a.m.

That's the way I recall it too.

I appreciate so much the updates for today. I, for the most part, was unable to access the live stream. Will try to find time tonight to watch the afternoon portion at least.

Judge Judy rushed to the hospital today.

Ohhh No!! I hope she's she OK..Geesh~ :eek:hoh:

My best remembering is her saying" Dont pee on my leg and tell me its raining"..She is a real hoot!! Saying a quik prayer for her:angel:

Do they give brownie points to the last lawyer who talks to a witness??..Since re-direct blew alot of the smoke Def. attempted to bring into it all..got blown away by staight foreward questions by Pros..so now once again the smoke machine is attempting to create further smoke and mirrors...

Recess until tomorrow..Boy they clicked off that feed fast:maddening:

Smoke like showing the Detective where the initial report indicated they were going through a bad divorce...yet the detective said yesterday he had no idea they were having marital issues? That is smoke?

Did alittle google on that..and I would say no..
snippet~~

On July 20, 2008, Facebook introduced "Facebook Beta", a significant redesign of its user interface on selected networks. The Mini-Feed and Wall were consolidated, profiles were separated into tabbed sections, and an effort was made to create a "cleaner" look.[97] After initially giving users a choice to switch, Facebook began migrating all users to the new version beginning in September 2008.[98] On December 11, 2008, it was announced that Facebook was testing a simpler signup process.[99]

On June 13, 2009, Facebook introduced a "Usernames" feature, whereby pages can be linked with simpler URLs such as http://www.facebook.com/facebook as opposed to http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=20531316728.[100] Many new smartphones offer access to the Facebook services either through their web-browsers or applications. An official Facebook application is available for the iPhone OS, the Android OS, and the WebOS. Nokia and Research In Motion both provide Facebook applications for their own mobile devices. More than 150 million active users access Facebook through mobile devices across 200 mobile operators in 60 countries.

as taken from this link~~

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facebook

ETA~~ Note the dates of these changes and upgrading of FB abilities..

A link to a BlackBerry facebook application guide, dated Nov. 2, 2007:

http://www.bbgeeks.com/blackberry-and-facebook/the-blackberry-facebook-application-guide-8871

All the more reason to do her run on Saturday.

As for the 2nd part, it's already been established that those plans were made Friday night.

However, what is the likelihood this would have been a secret? Or that she would have been able to keep a secret? Do you honestly believe she would not have told ANYONE that she had a boyfriend? If she did - how would hiding that information help find her when she was "missing"? Or - after she was gone - help find her killer?

She would have told SOMEONE the details of this alleged affair - it was her nature. And - she would have likely needed some help to pull it off - either with covering for her or with the ability to watch the kids.

When someone is killed - affairs surface QUICKLY. It's human nature as friends / relatives try desperately to figure out why.

If there was evidence - Kurtz and BC would be parading it around. And evidence this damning would have been alluded to in the opening.

Oh - and one last thing - based on the neighborhood and what's been said about everyone being in everyone's business - do you think this could have been kept under wraps?

There's just too much that does not make sense. And since my entire legal career has consisted of watching Judge Judy - she said "if it doesn't make sense, it's not true".

It's not likely at all. It would have been much easier to use a different online email account. I was just answering the question earlier. I do not think she used a secret facebook account to communicate with a boyfriend.

The Defense would have the same opportunity to present Facebook account in their case.

Indeed they can..but I wouldnt hold me breath on that evidence being introduced in their CIC..I just read the history of FB and as of 2008 there was 100 milion Internationally using it..and most of them were College kids..loads of info on the wiki link..

It's not likely at all. It would have been much easier to use a different online email account. I was just answering the question earlier. I do not think she used a secret facebook account to communicate with a boyfriend.

Do you think she had a secret boyfriend?

And IMO, Brad would have blabbed it up during his depositions. If Nancy had had affairs, like his, I'm sure we would have heard all about them in the 'poor doting Brad' depositions.

All the more reason to do her run on Saturday.

As for the 2nd part, it's already been established that those plans were made Friday night.

I disagree. It's been established that Nancy confirmed her plans with JA on Friday afternoon. Nancy had already planned to go paint at JA's. She told CC on Friday a.m. that she would not be able to run Saturday because she had plans to paint. She then told JA on Friday afternoon about her plans to paint and JA O.K.'d it. If JA had said, "No, that won't work. You can't paint tomorrow" that would have changed NC's plans and she would have been in a position to call CC back and say, "Are you still available for tomorrow? My painting plans fell through."

Loved the redirect...

Defense counsel told you in a question.....

Haha.

I don't know how the defense discovered the account (I missed some of the questioning today), but had they not, it would have never come up in this trial. It is proof of another lead that was not followed.

I am suspicious of this account with only 2 friends, especially knowing how outgoing and popular NC was...I would expect her to have had lots of FB friends. But we will never know, right? I think FB only keeps records for so long on unused accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon