State v Bradley Cooper 03/31/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see this.....Can you tell me what happened? Videos on WRAL end with the dog walking neighbor. thanks.

Yes, it's so annoying with their delay in uploading an entire day's worth of video. Seriously, how long can it take? Just do it.

Oh, she just seemed to really be paying attention to the defense and then chatting/giggling with someone sitting beside her while it was going on. I hope they post that section later. I wanted to see it again! If it is posted, she's sitting right behind the Rentz's.

Thanks....Yeah the videos end with Sharon the neighbor getting off the stand and I see her sitting there but did something happen with the lawyers after the jurors were sent out?? Thanks.

Me too. Just watching HP. She thought they had screw backs as well.

I really was serious when I posted that about the earrings.
I don't know if we'll get to hear anything else about the earrings. I think if they were evidence we would have seen them entered by now?

I wonder at this point, if Brad himself deleted any information from his own phone prior to it being seized, if he's kicking himself for not just handing it over to LE and let them delete all the stuff for him. :)

I didn't see this.....Can you tell me what happened? Videos on WRAL end with the dog walking neighbor. thanks.

That means they don't have the last video up yet. There is another female neighbor followed by that neighbor's husband. It was the husband that was paired up with Brad to search when they found the shovel. It's almost at the end of the day when the argument with the jury out of the room occurs. It's worth watching.

Seems like state is trying to make a deal about garage door open, but I don't find the significance.

Agreed. It would seem that if the garage door was open @6:45 that it would strengthen the case for the defense, not the state. At 6:45, BC was AT HT or had just left. The total time based on the time provided by the CPD for travel time would have him gone for ~12-15 minutes(if you believe that he went home b/w the 2 trips). If you believe the CPD theory that he didn't, that would have BC gone for ~ hour with no adult at home to watch the 2 kids and the garage door open.

I'm really interested to see where they are going with this.

Yes, it's so annoying with their delay in uploading an entire day's worth of video. Seriously, how long can it take? Just do it.

I think they do it on purpose. People keep checking back and that's more hits. They hold out that last little part/video to keep people clicking the link to move their hit count higher and higher. It's annoying as all hell to me!:maddening:

I think HP was a not only a great friend to Nancy but a great witness for the State. I find it impossible to imagine that the jurors aren't seeing how different Nancy's friends and family reacted to her missing, in contrast to how Brad reacted.....

I think HP was a not only a great friend to Nancy but a great witness for the State. I find it impossible to imagine that the jurors aren't seeing how different Nancy's friends and family reacted to her missing, in contrast to how Brad reacted.....

Watching HP now too... and I agree.. best friend witness for sure. So sad.

I wonder at this point, if Brad himself deleted any information from his own phone prior to it being seized, if he's kicking himself for not just handing it over to LE and let them delete all the stuff for him. :)

Witty, Jump! :)

(Good to see you!)

I need to go back and listen to HP's testimony about the earrings. Did she send an email or phone Dismukes?

For some reason, I had the impression that it was after autopsy was released and she came to the same conclusion we did about an earring being missing. Of course, that's probably me confusing what I've read on here and imposing those thoughts on the witnesses.

Earlier someone posted that NC said she cared more about the money than the kids...!? But the WRAL article I just read quotes the person as saying that Nancy said she felt that BRAD cared more about the money than the kids.

That makes a lot more sense!!!

I don't know if we'll get to hear anything else about the earrings. I think if they were evidence we would have seen them entered by now?

You'd think.

Maybe they need to check CC's purse again. Just joking - but it really stricks me as odd.

I was curious, and it looks like the longest trial in NC history lasted about 8 months... (wow). At this point (and at the current rate), I wonder if a new record might be possible with this trial? [ ... was estimated for 6-8 weeks, and I'd be surprised if things are running 'ahead of schedule' so far... ] :)

Earlier someone posted that NC said she cared more about the money than the kids...!? But the WRAL article I just read quotes the person as saying that Nancy said she felt that BRAD cared more about the money than the kids.

That makes a lot more sense!!!

Yep.. and that person has mysteriously left the building

I thought they were in evidence. Didn't Kurtz refer to them as an exhibit today and then show them to HP to get her to say they pushbacks?

I hope I get to hear that theory. Especially since we don't seem to be getting any actual, truly incriminating, evidence from this one.
Agree with you there. I don't have the time to watch any of the trial so most of what I've seen has been what I've skimmed here and what I've read in articles. But, I keep thinking that surely they have something more solid if they went to trial.

I understand folks' point about how a lot of things look exceptionally suspicious. But, if you step away from this particular case for a moment and look at the big picture, it's a little scary that someone could be sent to prison for life based on some odd trips to Harris Teeter, the fact that all his neighbors hate him, two missing left (or right, whatever) shoes, and some atypical cleaning.

Thinking about the testimony that Nancy at one time said she wanted to move out of the Lochmere house because of the fact that Brad had sex in the house....think it was HP testimony. Occurred before the Canada move plans. Said that they had looked at other houses in Carey. Did I get this right? Just thinking it would be great if they have a witness who knows they had looked at the neighborhood where her body was found which would give Brad 1st hand knowledge of the neighborhood. Fingers crossed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1998#