State v Bradley Cooper 03/31/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to read the Search Warrants carefully, and look at the serial numbers, otherwise it looks like the same phone.

I see the same serial # on the 10/19/10 search warrant (returned 3/4/11), the 4/16/09 warrant (which in the body says this phone is indeed the one seized on 10/29).

There were 3 cells phone total we have heard about

Brad personal 1196 (ending)
Cisco work 2721 (ending)
Nany's BB Pearl 4447 (ending)

Their home phone~ 1511 (ending)

Those are the numbers that they have been tracking and attempting to link to activities leading up to and post missing..then murder...

I don't think the Cisco # is a cell phone. I believe that is his office number. Someone on here mentioned that it can be set up that those office numbers can then be programmed to ring multiple phones.

BC talks about it in the depo. He said that NC had rung up 24K and he had rung up 17K in ONE YEAR on their credit card. They re-fi'ed, IIRC, to pay off that debt.

(can you imagine???)

And didn't he say they had more credit cards than those, too? Ones they hadn't paid off with the re-fi and IIRC, he cashed in stock and options too that year.

I don't think the Cisco # is a cell phone. I believe that is his office number. Someone on here mentioned that it can be set up that those office numbers can then be programmed to ring multiple phones.

Correct the x2721 is the Cisco IP Phone/ Office phone number

Another one of those pesky little details....it means nothing alone, but it just adds to the growing pile...

Is the thought that he had his car pulled in the garage at that time? I think most of us had already figured out he was able to do that.

You may very well be correct..all I know that those are the numbers being tracked..That has to be a direct line then..otherwise there would be a switchboard involved..Yikes Techy I am NOT!! :maddening:

I hope the experts can clearify all this ..:rocker:

You will....just wait...

icon7.gif

There is something that has been bothering me about the tire measurements at the site the body was found. Didn't somebody in LE testify that the wheel base tracks (whatever the proper term is) measured only 36". Was that ever resolved, I remember a post or two on here that maybe a golf cart would have made a track that small??
Is this something I need to continue to worry about?

Is the thought that he had his car pulled in the garage at that time? I think most of us had already figured out he was able to do that.

Someone (forget which witness/friend/neighbor) said that before Nancy disappeared, there was too much stuff in the garage on one side that kept them from parking in the garage. Normally they both parked in the driveway. Suddenly there was room.

There is something that has been bothering me about the tire measurements at the site the body was found. Didn't somebody in LE testify that the wheel base tracks (whatever the proper term is) measured only 36". Was that ever resolved, I remember a post or two on here that maybe a golf cart would have made a track that small??

Unless they found some dirt from the crime scene either in his house or on his shoes, I don't think you're going to get anything out of the crime scene.

I kinda put it out of my mind. Who's to say he ever pulled off the black top?

Someone (forget which witness/friend/neighbor) said that before Nancy disappeared, there was too much stuff in the garage on one side that kept them from parking in the garage. Normally they both parked in the driveway. Suddenly there was room.

Well, there is where the inconsistency comes from. BC says he cleared it a week prior but then JA (I think) recalled a conversation that Wednesday where NC made the comment to BC 'yea but you still can't get a vehicle in'.

Not only the friends who saw the garage, but also the exterminator who visited the Cooper home on Wed July 9, 2008 testified (in the custody hearing) that the garage was just as cluttered as it always was and a car could not fit inside that garage on the day he was there. This exterminator had been to the Cooper home on several occasions as part of an extermination service contract, and he had seen the state of the Cooper garage often enough to note it looked the same (i.e. cluttered).

Correct the x2721 is the Cisco IP Phone/ Office phone number

Yikes..I just looked up Cisco IP Phones..They are truly something else!!..Its not a wonder LE wanted to get their hands on that phone!!

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6844/index.html

They're so complicated and so invasive and so helpful for people doing what Brad needed to do for his job and whatever else he cared to use it for!! JMO

Witness says upon return from vacation, NC mad because dishes she (NC) used to feed kids before trip were still in the kitchen......

Now, I know this is petty, but why didn't she put them in the dishwasher before she left? Or washed them herself?

Maybe she was running late -- easy to do when one is trying to get little kids (or even big ones) out the door to go on vacation.

I once went to visit relatives with my daughter, for a week. When we got home, everything was the same (only worse) than when we left three boys and one husband behind. Not only did they not clean the kitchen, they didn't clean up after themselves at all while we were gone. The dishwasher still had some of the clean dishes it had in it when I left. Thank goodness they didn't cook.

The only good thing about that was there were no bugs in the house as a result (we do not live in the South now). I was really, really angry. I told my husband and sons that the next time I go anywhere, I will not come home until the day I receive an email with photos of the clean house, which must contain that day's newspaper with the date clearly shown.

Have we heard any evidence that proves NC didn't go running?
Have we heard any evidence that proves BC forwarded the phones, thus NC did not make the call to his cell phone?

Those are 2 key points I struggle with (because I think he is guilty).

BBM, & please forgive --

How 'bout DEAD???

I hope the Cary Police noticed whether a car would fit in the garage the day Nancy went missing..........

I see the same serial # on the 10/19/10 search warrant (returned 3/4/11), the 4/16/09 warrant (which in the body says this phone is indeed the one seized on 10/29).

Dang, now I have no idea. I thought I did. But when I went back and looked at the other warrant, it's for a memory card.

I think that is one of the crazy parts of this case. There are so many pieces that just don't fit with other pieces it makes it nuts to look at. I would not want to be LE, pros or Def in this case. It's a nightmare.

(and btw, I am usually one of the one's running with the pitchforks, offering to flip the switch or plunge the hypodermic in these cases. But, I heard again (from a poster here in fact via message) another theory that when I was done I thought...that's it. And that person actually accounted for everything we have seen by the pros to date in a polite way and explained the actions of the neighbors and friends, so, I have decided that I will just sit back mainly to root against the bad guy sin the next high-profile local case and let this one play out)

This witness just said a few minutes ago the in the divorce, the $$$$ was more important than her kids! Y'all heard that, right.

Also, ADA asked a ???? to which she did not know the answer:

"Have you ever been in their garage?"

NO.

What's the point of senseless ?????s like that?

How much NC hated BC and BC was a mean nasty do we need to hear?

I might go polish the chrome on the Harley.

My interpretation of the "money" thing was that it was the $$$$ and not the kids that sent BC over the edge. Things had gone a little better, he was kind of trying, until he saw the Sep. Agreement. Then the gloves came off...:slapfight:

I see Kurtz and Trenkle kitten fits today. Must be someone just turned up the heat a bit, telephones, computers, both make for good defense hissy kitten fits. Soon. :D

On the diamond earring front, we found out during HP's testimony that they were pressure back, not screw back. So, easier to become dislodged while pullling article of clothing on/off (no matter who did clothing/removal of clothing).

I didn't get to watch any of the testimony today but I'm very surprised by this. Diamond earrings I've owned or seen have screw backs. Hope the prosecution had them tested - perhaps Brad did switch them out for CZ's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kudo-magician179