State v Bradley Cooper 04-15-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok - who called this - that DD was trying to be kind to someone who might *think* that they have relevant information wasn't getting enough attention?

Love Judge Gessner!!!!! He's sick of Kurtz too.

we're waiting for the defense to present their case. None of us know how it's going to end,,,,,but many of us feel very strongly that Brad killed Nancy

come on...NCEast ;)

Ok, that's very diplomatic - very cool. Thanks, I will stop my "subjective" posts just because you wrote that.

This might disappoint some folks, but unfortuneately BC is entitled to a defense so the trial is only at the midpoint with the pros haven taken their best shot (and its not a very strong one). If the defense is able to raise doubt about the google map, BC walks.

I'm not disappointed that Brad has a defense team. I think it is his right. His defense team annoys me...that's different. I think we will find out they annoy the jurors too.

Has anyone here ever watched "The First 48 Hours"?..The reason I ask is because it is clear how investigations are done. And that Investigations are NOT micro managed, but are a team effort, putting their collective heads together to decide who should followup whom, and what lead etc...The Lead Detective is the one who coordinates them. He is NOT the sole provider of information.

I think some who believe DDaniels errored in his hand written notes because it differed from the typed update is really reaching to assume Malfeasance or corruption of some sort. IF anyone sat down with the handwritten notes from each and everyone present in an interview, they would be different indeed. What one thinks is important at that time may very well be different from another's impressions of same interview...Hence> Collaberations of all the minds together gives the "Totality" of what information is/was gleened etc..

Just my thoughts on that point... :twocents:

I think things like adding the piece of straw many months later or even telling anyone about it, along with the copy of the notes that the Def received appearing to have been re-written because the writing was all too consistent is also why he was questioned like this.

Nobody else had the body site Googled on their computer.

Yes, and nobody else was named in a Sep Agreement that asked for $2100/mo in child support

Nobody else was reading her incoming emails to obtain the above info.

Nobody else wanted to leave and take his children to Canada, and had made plans to do so

Nobody else wore a diamond pendant that was later found in the residence in a desk

Nobody else told the police what the "woman's body" found on Fielding was wearing, even tho no one knew whose body it was

etc., etc.

come on...NCEast ;)

Ok, that's very diplomatic - very cool. Thanks, I will stop my "subjective" posts just because you wrote that.

I appreciate subjective posts because they *make* me think differently at times. But we know what's what and we may not like the end result. If Brad is found not guilty, he will probably leave NC and go back to Canada.....never to bother any of us again.

Anyone else think that the Judge has completely lost all patience with Kurtz and his trying to portray items completely out of context??..I dont blame him (from my perspective) especially the way he says.."You can claim your rights, Constitutional blah blah blah..Lets move on!!! Sustained:floorlaugh:

ok - who called this - that DD was trying to be kind to someone who might *think* that they have relevant information wasn't getting enough attention?

Like someone posted earlier...Teddy bear.

1) he thought the cops would identify/apprehend the perp without this info, especially after taking her phone, and he would never have to admit to/acknowledge spying on her communications.

2) when that didn't happen, he figured he was in deep doodoo for withholding crucial evidence - clammed up, figured since he didn't do it he would not be charged convicted anyhow

3) told Kurtz about the text he saw, which is why the defense was so keen on CPD taking care of the phone (which was wiped).

(read my sig)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Now stating speculation/opinion as fact before all the facts are in! (much more fun than being objective)

Call me crazy, but if I was about to divorce my spouse and saw an opportunity for him to get caught red-handed with a lover, I'd seize that opportunity. It could only help me in the divorce proceedings to have proof of infidelity. JMHO

You mean a shop-vac?
And you know this how?

The post I was replying to indicated that he was out and stopped to vaccumn the car, I surmised that would mean a car wash. I also don't know a shop vac that is that good that it removes all trace evidence, I have never been able to find a good one with that good suction. I want to know which one they have if it is that good, I want one to use routinely.

Anyone else think that the Judge has completely lost all patience with Kurtz and his trying to portray items completely out of context??..I dont blame him (from my perspective) especially the way he says.."You can claim your rights, Constitutional blah blah blah..Lets move on!!! Sustained:floorlaugh:

Happy he prefaced his statement to Kurtz with something out of a law book. That reinforced that what he was doing was the right thing. I applaud him for doing so.

I think Kurtz will do half day Monday and then Det D can go on busting other murderers.. I am glad he is around. maybe not in my town now that I moved to Garner.. but happy for the people of Cary.. great smart guy who knows what he is doing. Like like like!
:websleuther:

Even if all your husband's neighborhood friends fingered you with biased and identical reports of your husband's hatred of you and then lobbied the PD to arrest you? Did that happen to any of the folks you listed above? (and you might want to check one of those names off the list)

All the more reason. I'd WANT to clear my name.

The post I was replying to indicated that he was out and stopped to vaccumn the car, I surmised that would mean a car wash. I also don't know a shop vac that is that good that it removes all trace evidence, I have never been able to find a good one with that good suction. I want to know which one they have if it is that good, I want one to use routinely.

Well, there was sworn testimony the trunk was not only 'clean', but so pristine there was zero trace evidence of any kind.,,,,hair, fiber, fluids.
Why is that so hard to understand :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member