State v Bradley Cooper 04-15-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that indeed would have been prescient since Nancy was missing a bit over 2 days before her body was found. You must have that confused with B.C. He's the one who knew Nancy was going to be dead 3 days before her body was found, and a full 12+ hrs before he murdered her. JA was not involved; I think it's time to stop flogging that dead horse of a rumor.

I will never believe that JA was in any way attached to Nancy's murder. She was Nancy's very dear friend, and had it not been for her early invovlement in this, Brad could have very easily had time to clear the computer and flee the country.

No, the state did not force him to make those statements. He could have pled the 5th right there during the depo.

I was talking about using it in the criminal trial, which I have not heard of before when listening to it and then listeng to Daniels questions there was clearly collusion between AS and LE.

if Nancy had a facebook account it would show up on every computer not just her cell phone

There is no facebook page on any cell phone. It's another door into the facebook server where the information is stored. I don't know why he keeps insisting that there is a facebook page on Nancy's BB phone.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Daniels: Brad said Nancy had stain on her dress on July 11. I think there might've been a stain from where he choked her. #coopertrial

--------------
But forensics said it didn't appear washed.

And yet it smelled Downy fresh. How come nobody has mentioned fabric softener in this case? We have gone over detergent types but nothing about additives.

I will never believe that JA was in any way attached to Nancy's murder. She was Nancy's very dear friend, and had it not been for her early invovlement in this, Brad could have very easily had time to clear the computer and flee the country.

I really don't think BC had any plans to flee the country. I truly believe he thought he had covered every possible track and committed the perfect murder. :twocents:

Sorry, I missed this litle exchange..Who objected to what?? and what was sustained?..Apologize..something to do with a letter??

it almost sounds like the defense knew that Brad had tampered with Nancy's cell phone...I have never heard such evidence that a DEFENSE Team sends a letter to the police station telling them to be VERY very careful with the cell phone

Not only did Cooper never say to Detectives "I did not kill my wife," neither did he ever say one word to anyone in Nancy's family. Not one time. Ever. He had months to do so. He never did.

I can understand that, they took his kids and thought he was a murderer from the start.

it almost sounds like the defense knew that Brad had tampered with Nancy's cell phone...I have never heard such evidence that a DEFENSE Team sends a letter to the police station telling them to be VERY very careful with the cell phone

I was just thinking that

I really don't think BC had any plans to flee the country. I truly believe he thought he had covered every possible track and committed the perfect murder. :twocents:

His ego, love of self, and apparent arrogance gave him a false sense of security.

Is Kurtz just doing busy work with all of this date testimony?
LE can add information at any time it comes in, I just don't understand the point of this.

I think he wants to know why it wasn't added at the time it happened when the other items in the narrative were added and that information added at a later date despite it being the same narrative. I am not sure why he had such a hard time stating that.

Sorry, I missed this litle exchange..Who objected to what?? and what was sustained?..Apologize..something to do with a letter??

Something about the phone and the letter the defense wrote to the CPD asking them to be careful with it. Objection by ADA Cummings was sustained.

There is no facebook page on any cell phone. It's another door into the facebook server where the information is stored. I don't know why he keeps insisting that there is a facebook page on Nancy's BB phone.

He actually used facebook as an example of what was not stated in the letter.

I think it is in the rules that we are not to accuse witnesses of anything. JA is a witness. Am I wrong on this?

They have told us times when he was accessing his Gmail account and reading her email....twice at work on July 11 and then again on Friday night when he was supposed to be sleeping he was reading her email...on his Gmail account.

He had two gmail accounts, and they weren't specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patuniapicklebottoms