State v Bradley Cooper 04-15-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Only you client can specifically tell us how he did it". That was funny.

That sharp memory and lightning fast recollection of this morning has faded. Daniels seems reluctant to admit to anything unless he is shown the evidence of his action.

Just got back online, gone since noon.. When did Kurtz start cross and how is he doing? I will read the thread in a bit, don't have time now with my 3 year old full of energy (I even took him to the park today)

I cannot believe kurtz continues to question this witness. He is so damaging. I love his little comments (with his opinion about the juice phone call not being truthful and the numerous ways BC could have spoofed the calls). It's just sinking BC, imo.

If I was a juror (and the thought this trial may NEVER end) I'd be annoyed with this exchange. Who the he!! cares what detergent - All or Tide. It doesn't deserve this much time.

I think it's important because the police, early on looked at the purchase of Tide as inconsistent, per JA's input on it. That was a factor that created suspicions of BC, along with the green juice. JA initiated the suspicion with her call to the police and then added to it with the incorrect information about the laundry detergent but CPD believed every word she said.

That sharp memory and lightning fast recollection of this morning has faded. Daniels seems reluctant to admit to anything unless he is shown the evidence of his action.

And he seems to be getting more arrogant.

FYI - streaming this via my iPhone, on my home network has not resulted in any buffering and has not required continual log ins.

And - I can put in my ear buds and clean my house and get some work done - grabbing the phone to look at the screen if there is something I need to see in stead of just hear.

Whoo hooooo

(Why didn't I think of this earlier?????)

<sigh>

Somebody shoot me, puh-leeze.

Surrender, Dorothy. Give it up, Kurtz. :waiting:

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Daniels: I don't have specific info (that shows Brad automated call). He had motive, means and opportunity to do it. #coopertrial
6 minutes ago

WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Defense: What evidence do you have that Brad automated a phone call (to make it look like Nancy made the call)? #coopertrial

And he seems to be getting more arrogant.

I don't think he's arrogant.....just fed up. Kurtz isn't forming his questions properly, is trying to get Det. Daniels to testify about documents and notes that were not his own, just off the wall stuff that just isn't critical. I understand that they are trying to show the inaccuracies, mishandling, ineptness of the CPSD but all of that has already been shown in Det. Young's testimony. This is just a huge waste of time for all of us.

I don't think he's arrogant.....just fed up. Kurtz isn't forming his questions properly, is trying to get Det. Daniels to testify about documents and notes that were not his own, just off the wall stuff that just isn't critical. I understand that they are trying to show the inaccuracies, mishandling, ineptness of the CPSD but all of that has already been shown in Det. Young's testimony. This is just a huge waste of time for all of us.

The comment that only BC would know how he did it was pure arrogance. Funny, but arrogant.

Smart....getting Kurtz rattled is a good thing.
Plus, Kurtz can't be trusted.
I would want to see the document too.

We don't believe the call ever happened. Do you have any evidence that Mr. Cooper placed the call? No, but he knew how.

Really? That's enough to to prove his alibi call is not real? Because he knew how? Just never mind that there is no evidence showing that he placed the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carmenbellaxx