State v Bradley Cooper 04-15-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to do that but its a black screen and I can only hear it and not see it.. can you see too? I have a 4g Ipod... I wouldnt think iphone or ipod would make a difference.

they should be back in session now.

Now I see why the WS site has slowed down so much.

I am afraid to try to respond to anybody because I don't want to get stuck again. I hope somebody will be able to bring CrimeAddict up to date a little later.

Thanks.. I will read through the thread.. it take so long at night though.. and I don't like reading n&o and wral for the updates, that is kind of worthless.
I seriously miss naptime.. my child will not sit in place long enough during the day to keep up with my addiction.

Nobody else had the body site Googled on their computer.

He either googled it on 7/14 after the body was found (witness is wrong about the dating or dating was tampered and defense will prove this), or googled it on 7/11 out of curiousity after he found out NC was meeting someone around there due to intercepting a txt mssg which CPD has conveniently erased. (read my sig)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Now stating speculation/opinion as fact before all the facts are in! (much more fun than being objective)

BC's defense team has laid out it is there belief that CPD had a rush to judgement and are inept. He is trying to reinforce this and put this before the jury with this questioning of this detective. He is not being effective and the Detective is managing the testimony between a missing person and a murder victim. Seems Kurtz wants to muddy the waters and DD is stopping him.

We don't actually know that. No other computer searches have been presented.

After the info was discovered on BC's computer they didn't need to search anybody else's. There has not been another soul so far in this trial who had the motive to kill NC other than Brad. I am aware of the rumors concerning other possible suspects but they are just crazy. Even the one who may have been the younger child's father.
The computer evidence may be the state's only hard evidence but it's good evidence

He either googled it on 7/14 after the body was found (witness is wrong about the dating or dating was tampered and defense will prove this), or googled it on 7/11 out of curiousity after he found out NC was meeting someone around there due to intercepting a txt mssg which CPD has conveniently erased. (read my sig)

Now stating speculation/opinion as fact before all the facts are in! (much more fun than being objective)

If your latter idea was the case, why wouldn't he have told this to investigators early on? Cops show up because his wife was missing, he says "I saw a text saying she was going to meet such-and-such at some undeveloped area off Holly Springs Rd. You might want to check there." He didn't, because he wanted the cops as far from Fielding as possible.

If your latter idea was the case, why wouldn't he have told this to investigators early on? Cops show up because his wife was missing, he says "I saw a text saying she was going to meet such-and-such at some undeveloped area off Holly Springs Rd. You might want to check there." He didn't, because he wanted the cops as far from Fielding as possible.

1) he thought the cops would identify/apprehend the perp without this info, especially after taking her phone, and he would never have to admit to/acknowledge spying on her communications.

2) when that didn't happen, he figured he was in deep doodoo for withholding crucial evidence - clammed up, figured since he didn't do it he would not be charged convicted anyhow

3) told Kurtz about the text he saw, which is why the defense was so keen on CPD taking care of the phone (which was wiped).

(read my sig)

So many loved Detective McDreamy for his looks...I love Detective Daniels for his mind. Just sayin!

Kurtz is the one supposed to be in charge of the way the cross is going - he isn't.

Absolutely and it shows he's in over his head, he doesn't have anything to actually cross this witness on, and he's sucking air as fast as he can to stay alive on this cross.
Det. Daniels is still holding his own and isn't letting Kurtz's insane questioning get anything past him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member