State v Bradley Cooper 04-20-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the point was that the router was insignificant to the testimony by the defense in this case because it is not a router with an FX0 port.

but he was asked and admitted that on direct already...why doesn't pros show us the type of routers that do have the port?

Does he have notes up there now? I thought it was weird he brought his netbook in & was looking at it during the voir dire

I believe Boz Zel took his notes. LOL, I remember reminding my husband 'don't take anything to court, nothing, because the other side is allowed access to anything you have.'

i thought this trial was to get the facts, not theories

why does boz sound so hostile?

It's odd. He started out hostile (as opposed to getting hostile with a reluctant witness). I applaud this guy for simply answering the questions despite Zellinger attacking his credibility. I wish the CPD detectives would have done the same thing.

No, it just means it doesn't have an fxo card in it. That is a router that supports an fxo card. It would be like your home PC not having a nic card. You wouldn't see the port for an ethernet cable if it didn't have the nic card. It doesn't mean you can't put a nic card in it. Testimony has already verified that router supports the fxo card. The point of using that router was to show the size versus the fxo card which could be put in a pocket.

I understand that. But it would have been a better tool for illustrative purposes if it was a router that actually included an FXO port.

Not really. It sounds like management was okay with it.

I don't believe JW was telling the truth about that. 5 years ago isn't a long time to remember a management employee's name - esp if that person approved you to borrow equipment.

Did they did up dirt on this guy? What's going on?

Something big it looks like. I didn't hear the end of it when he said "yet you failed to secure your Network maybe?

So am I to take away from this smear campaign that there is no actual technical rebuttal to his testimony?

I don't believe JW was telling the truth about that. 5 years ago isn't a long time to remember a management employee's name - esp if that person approved you to borrow equipment.

He said he was teaching a cisco course, which would give him privileges in borrowing the older equipment (which is what he said he had access to).

The photos that were handed over looked like a the body of a half naked man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member