State v Bradley Cooper 04-20-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy carp. Did they hack into JW's system?

No, I think they might want to show that a network he has owned or managed personally or for a company in the past has been breached...or that he has had malware removed, etc..

Is the judge turning red? This doesn't look good at all.

He said he was teaching a cisco course, which would give him privileges in borrowing the older equipment (which is what he said he had access to).

To me, he came across as not being totally forthright in his answer (compared to his composure/demeanor with other questions).

Oh boy ... he put something on facebook and they're trying to discredit him on that basis?

Oh come on. I thought this was a Perry Mason moment. Facebook. BFD.

I think the State is only to prove that JWard's home computer was NOT secure and I believe he testified that he had Brad's computer connected to his internet..which could have corrupted Brad's Hard Drive...

So am I to take away from this smear campaign that there is no actual technical rebuttal to his testimony?

No, this is still pertaining to his qualifications as an expert. We haven't gotten in to the technical stuff yet.

So what if he hasn't made his facebook private ... that's his right.

his Facebook page privacy settings?! and this impeaches his network security credentials - give me a break!

JUdge questioning relevance.

This feels like a shot in the dark.

Kelly

Good grief! Not completely securing Facebook information is meaningless. It doesn't mean that he is not a qualified security expert. What a load of bunk.

Even I know how to set my facebook privacy settings. And keep up with the updates regularly.

As soon as FB was mentioned, I tried to find him, couldn't.

He is allowing his info page I think from his FB.

Judge said his favorite quotes go toward his credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member