State v Bradley Cooper 3.14 .2011 - 3.?.??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still more than she saw her family. Most people DO need some kind of support system when things aren't going so well, IMO.

I could see maybe your closest friend. But it seems live everyone knew here. As I've said before, I married in my early 20s to the wrong person. She had an affair. Once I found out about it, even after we were heading for divorce, very few people knew about it. One reason is that if we worked things out, I wouldn't want my friends to hate her because of all the things I said about her.

Jessica called the police and reported her friend missing.

Car was in the driveway when police arrived.
Had no interaction with Brad during the day.
Large crowd of people outside, Brad came out and sat on stoop. No one went over to speak with Brad, witness went over and sat down. Police kept asking Brad same things over and over. Demeanor was clasping his hands and looking forward, not meeting witness eyes. Seemed that it was not a natural conversation, words did not flow freely.

Sat with him about 10 minutes, police asked him to come back in. 20 plus friends in yard.
After police finished with Brad, he wanted to get girls, witness walked with him.
Demeanor was crouched, shuffling, like he was dragging his feet. Seemed odd to witness.

Plus....no normal conversation w/ Craig.
"Rehearsed" statements.
Repeated same 'statement' over and over.

police car followed them to where the girls were. Brad sat on couch and didn't interact much. Witness didn't think he showed his daughter enough emotion.

Walked back to Brads house. Stayed very late.
Witness joined search.

Took care of girls, went into Cooper house. Police asked them to leave.

I could see maybe your closest friend. But it seems live everyone knew here. As I've said before, I married in my early 20s to the wrong person. She had an affair. Once I found out about it, even after we were heading for divorce, very few people knew about it. One reason is that if we worked things out, I wouldn't want my friends to hate her because of all the things I said about her.

That is because everyone did know. People that lived in that neighborhood that had moved to my neighborhood knew...one of her neighbors that was at our work place knew and talked to everyone about it prior to NC death.

I think it is interesting that 2 and maybe even 3 of the couples that were directly involved as friends of NC and this case are now divorced. No doubt the men of these woman became scared for their own futures...

I wonder why at this stage of the questioning why NC's affair with JP is not being asked about. As it has been reported that they were reconnecting again, why would that not also be relevant to her "emotional state" at the time?

Back to the garage - no room to park cars after the kids came along.

They always parked in the drive since they had kids.
The garage was cluttered with toys bikes and tools.
Could not park a car inside

Cross.

Contact with LE beyond several interviews, emails, phone calls etc. Several hours worth of speaking with LE.
Never told LE Brad hit on his wife?

Dancing around in circles about who was having an affair with whom at what time. Introducing information about Nancys affair with JP.

Nancy told friends Craig hit on her and she was repulsed by that...Craig says he never hit on her.

Mr Duncan is so laid back...
Cross examination is starting. He is being asked him about the hours he spent speaking to LE about the investigation and why he or his x-wife never told LE that BC 'hit' on his x-wife. He is asked about the time he 'hit' on NC. He does not remember 'hitting' on NC at anytime. Someone else wanted to have sex with NC... (Seems that many people wanted to 'hit' (he uses more colorful language!) on NC).

Uh oh. Papa Bear in the house.

Objections are sustained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members