State v Bradley Cooper 3.14 .2011 - 3.?.??

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurtz is so obviously trying to get witness to change what he meant by everything he previously testified to. Witness isn't having any of that.

Mistake by Kurtz, asking "Have you ever seen Nancy appear afraid of Brad"

He says yes, this catches Kurtz off guard, Kurtz responds with "Well have you ever told anyone at law enforcement that" Answer: "I was never asked".

Kurtz reads all the interview notes, and overstates what law enforcement actually asked, which is whether he ever saw Brad injure her.

Witness knew Brad had killed Nancy in his gut when sitting with him the first day.

Kurtz should have kept this cross examination shorter. The witness is getting away from him.

The guy believes what he believes having known them for several years.

He says he knew it in his gut that BC had killed NC right away. Saw that BC was putting on an act on the day that she went missing. BC was putting on a show. (Mr. Duncan is certainly putting on his own show!)
XE is over.

"I'm not some people"

Mr Duncan was unflappable.
Kurtz was shown the door.

I'm picturing Kurtz in a room somewhere banging his head against the wall. :banghead:

Yowza.

That was interesting.

He certainly held his own against Kurtz and pretty much gave up nothing to the defense.

I'm not a prude, but his dropping the F-bomb in court when it wasn't necessary or specific to a direct quote was, IMHO, quite inappropriate. I mean realllly! Bet it woke up the jury though!

Yowza.

That was interesting.

He certainly held his own against Kurtz and pretty much gave up nothing to the defense.

I'm not a prude, but his dropping the F-bomb in court when it wasn't necessary or specific to a direct quote was, IMHO, quite inappropriate. I mean realllly! Bet it woke up the jury though!

That and his appearance are inappropriate. Also, not that it matters, but do I detect an accent - maybe English or Canadian?

Kurtz is still looking for his ego -- it got stomped by Mr. Duncan, IMHO. Tough witness. Could not be shaken -- and yes, his answer about NC being afraid of Brad hurt the Def Leopard. You know what they say, "Don't ever ask the question if you don't know the answer." Owiee.

That and his appearance are inappropriate. Also, not that it matters, but do I detect an accent - maybe English or Canadian?

British accent.

Kurtz might have gotten farther with this witness asking him about why he wore a tshirt to court.

Definitely Canadian and detected a bit of a Scottish accent.

Kurtz is still looking for his ego -- it got stomped by Mr. Duncan, IMHO. Tough witness. Could not be shaken -- and yes, his answer about NC being afraid of Brad hurt the Def Leopard. You know what they say, "Don't ever ask the question if you don't know the answer." Owiee.

That is not the first mention of Nancy putting furniture against her door at night. Unfortunately we will never really know if it is true or not. But it is what Nancy told, apparently to more than one. Very sad if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurtisEmant