State v Bradley Cooper 3.14 .2011 - 3.?.??

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolding is mine...I felt this way, too.

If he was wearing a suit and tie, would you feel the same way?
His attitude toward Kurtz was in response to his attempt at twisting his testimony and prior statements. I would have done the same thing.

This lady is tying in the onion and Nancy checking the house to see if the lights were on or off.

Or it could be representative of her being an attention seeker who needed all of the focus to be on her.

It does seem like that....like she wanted all her friends to hate him too. And they did.

If he was wearing a suit and tie, would you feel the same way?
His attitude toward Kurtz was in response to his attempt at twisting his testimony and prior statements. I would have done the same thing.

Yep, outfit didn't matter. It had nothing to do with the attitude toward Kurtz. I felt the same way before cross started.

By all accounts, Nancy was a GREAT mom and great friend to many.
Kurtz will have a hard time making her the villian

She told Nancy Good Luck with everything she was going through. Thought she had met someone nice and she was worried something bad was gonna happen.

It does seem like that....like she wanted all her friends to hate him too. And they did.

I too don't think many of Nancy's friends liked Brad very much, if at all. But one has to admit that between work, school and training he didn't seem to have much time for them either. But even Brad admits he cut off the credit cards, doled out an allowance and so on. So the basics of the story are true.

Cross.

Doesn't remember saying she thought Nancy exagerated . Says she thought it was an incredible story.

Xe
Re: Donna Lopez discussions with LE, she did wonder if NC exagerated a bit about how she had to walk everywhere. The stories that NC told her that night she felt were incredible. When she left that night she felt concerned and the next day. She asked her husband to see how NC was doing. All the next day she was worried about her, and she didn't find out till Sunday that NC was missing.

Ms Lopez is very intutitive imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members