State v Bradley Cooper 3.14 .2011 - 3.?.??

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Nancy was a good mother.
Ran races together. Trained together.

Nancy Brad and girls came to Thanksgiving, everyone was happy.
Later...Came to learn about affair because Nancy told her , Nancy was sad and upset.

Testifying as previous witnesses about "Saddest Party Ever".

Much the same testimony as a whole so far....all consistent.

But is was ok for her to being having sex with JP while married and then have a child with someone she did not love?

Maybe she loved JP?
Bottom line, marital affairs on both sides don't bode well for Brad Cooper.

Defense is going to object each and every time someone repeats something Nancy told them.

Defense is going to object each and every time someone repeats something Nancy told them.

The defense is going to object everytime the witness does not state the source of the information, not every time it is something that Nancy said to them. It was agreed upon earlier in the proceedings in the interest of saving time with having to repeat the constitution at every objection.

Nancy was concerned Brad was somehow controlling the phone.

Observations of Brad with his family, increased presence...making an effort, a challenge for Nancy to adjust. Previously he didn't do that. Nancy was frustrated with it, how the girls were responding.

She said that NC was upset/frustrated and angry upon her return from her vacation regarding the state of her house, ants on the kitchen table, food remains Now up to painting Jesecca's house. NC was confident in her ability not to drop paint anywhere therefore there was no need to use a protection cover.

Nothing outstanding or different being revealed.

JA Testified that NC painted the previous room using only a small towel for her hands. She did not use a tarp to cover large areas, and she liked to paint and was good at it.

My take, this is damaging to BC. If he was playing the helpful husband and buying painting supplies, why stop at a tarp? Where are the brushes, rollers, buckets, rags, thinner and so forth?

BC came over to Jessica's house to pick up the children and BC looked at the painting job Nancy did and surprised her by making the comment "is this all that Nancy has done today" in a negative and unpleasant tone of voice. She felt uncomfortable and tried to defuse the situation. Jessica suggested that she come and clean out/organize the garage and BC said that he had already done that. Nancy said that there still wasn't room to put a car into it.

BC came over to Jessica's house to pick up the children and BC looked at the painting job Nancy did and surprised her by making the comment "is this all that Nancy has done today" in a negative and unpleasant tone of voice. She felt uncomfortable and tried to defuse the situation. Jessica suggested that she come and clean out/organize the garage and BC said that he had already done that. Nancy said that there still wasn't room to put a car into it.

But that does indicate he cleaned (or at least started cleaning) the garage earlier than the night/morning she was murdered.

JA Testified that NC painted the previous room using only a small towel for her hands. She did not use a tarp to cover large areas, and she liked to paint and was good at it.

My take, this is damaging to BC. If he was playing the helpful husband and buying painting supplies, why stop at a tarp? Where are the brushes, rollers, buckets, rags, thinner and so forth?

That a ridiculous thing to say. I do all my own painting and I'm very careful as well. But I always put something down on the floor. It doesn't take much to drop a single drop of paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018