State v Bradley Cooper 3.14 .2011 - 3.?.??

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true. The garage clean up can no longer be connected with the night of the murder.

Nope. We are taking about decluttering the garage enough to park a car inside.
If he 'cleaned' it as stated, Nancy stated she still could not park her car inside.

They, NC and BC were in the process of getting their house ready too...so it is not inconceivable that the tarp was purchased when they were applying the $34.00 a gallon Restoration Hardware paint on their own walls.

Brads claims seem to be true, everyone did appear to hate him and she had made him out to be a bad guy.

How many people that you know that are in the middle of divorce proceedings do not speak to each other in a disparaging tone? If that is indication of murder, then 90% of the divorcing population should be arrested for conspiracy to commit murder.

He was angry because she had not made him aware of her plans, Jessica said that. Jessica also said the she said she HATED Brad right in front of their children. Though it is an awful tragedy, it is ridiculous to paint her as a saint and him a murderer based on heresay. There has been no evidence presented yet.

I haven't heard one witness yet say they 'hated' Brad. DD said she felt proud of him when he graduated with his MBA. Others barely saw him or had limited dealings with him. Others were friendly and socialized with both of them. Please point to one witness who said they 'hated Brad?' There isn't one. Now, that doesn't mean they 'liked' Brad, and it doesn't mean they think he's innocent of this murder. But people know how to separate out their own feelings vs. someone else's feelings. I'm sure they felt bad for Nancy and I'm sure they believed at least some of the things she told them, but there wasn't any particular conspiracy against Brad by Nancy's friends. He was INVITED to lots of things and he decided to stop going (and then started going once again).

As for the tarp, the openings specifically stated that Brad purchased the tarp the DAY BEFORE THE MURDER because Nancy asked him to. The defense confirmed this. So no, the restoration hardward paint credit was when Krista visited to help Nancy get the house ready around March 2008. At this point Nancy still thought she was moving back to Canada. (that's from testimony in the custody hearing as well as affidavits). The painting at JA's house was June 8th and June 9th and was supposed to be again on the morning of June 12th.

Brad has lied many, many times. So many times. As has the defense.

It is not very nice of Nancy's best friend to ask Nancy to look after her children so she could seduce Nancy's husband.

Yeah, that's beyond crappy. What a horrible thing to do by both Brad and HM. If this story was pitched to a network they would have rejected it as too unbelievable.

Nope. We are taking about decluttering the garage enough to park a car inside.
If he 'cleaned' it as stated, Nancy stated she still could not park her car inside.

That's my understanding too. The garage was partially cleaned, but she could still not park her car in the garage. After the murder, the situation was still the same.

That's my understanding too. The garage was partially cleaned, but she could still not park her car in the garage. After the murder, the situation was still the same.

So when do you think he cleared out the right half of the garage so a car would fit?

Sending out emails that say if you have divided loyalties you are cut off the list of friends is not the actions of individuals that don't deeply despise someone.

You're pointing to a time after the murder when the people who knew Nancy best felt that her husband was involved in her murder. How do you know they don't have any cold, hard facts?

As for the rest of your comments, it sounds like you have a personal bias of your own and are disgruntled. As such it helps to put the rest of your comments in perspective as not very objective.

The bottom line: are these witnesses suborning perjury on the witness stand?

I allege they are not. I believe they are telling the truth as they know it.

Are you a human lie detector?

I'm a person who has taken time to learn the facts of the case so far...read the legal docs, etc. A lot came out through custody hearing testimony.

So when do you think he cleared out the right half of the garage so a car would fit?

I think that probably happened when the friend said it did ... sometime before the painting was done.

You're pointing to a time after the murder when the people who knew Nancy best felt that her husband was involved in her murder. How do you know they don't have any cold, hard facts?

As for the rest of your comments, it sounds like you have a personal bias of your own and are disgruntled. As such it helps to put the rest of your comments in perspective as not very objective.

I'm a person who has taken time to learn the facts of the case so far...read the legal docs, etc. A lot came out through custody hearing testimony.

What do you mean when you say the defense lawyer is a liar?

I think that probably happened when the friend said it did ... sometime before the painting was done.

Did you miss the exterminator saying the garage was very cluttered w/ no room to park a car 3 days before the murder? Odd it suddenly cleared out enough to park a car inside the day of the murder. Brad said in his deposition, he cleared it out to park Nancy's car the day she left for vacation in late June.....not after.

What do you mean when you say the defense lawyer is a liar?

We are getting a little redundant though.

We get it. He was either a socio-path or had no idea how to please the wife.

His neighbors had no idea what to make of it, so leaned in to protect her.

They are getting pretty close to convincing me he was an and an idiot, but pretty far away from murder.

In fact, we are moving back towards the whole crime of passion thing.

A guy that organized and that frustrated with the debt they had accumulated not having a better A) hiding spot B) plan than wrapping a body in a tarp and C) thinking he could somehow randomly raise his kids is not what they are painting.

They are painting a "snapper". And I think Kurtz is letting them to some degree.

They are getting pretty close to convincing me he was an and an idiot, but pretty far away from murder.

A guy that organized and that frustrated with the debt they had accumulated not having a better A) hiding spot B) plan than wrapping a body in a tarp and C) thinking he could somehow randomly raise his kids is not what they are painting.

They are painting a "snapper". And I think Kurtz is letting them to some degree.

At the end of the day, that "snapper' still committed 1st degree murder (if you believe he strangled her to death).

I was just thinking that, and wondering what the jury is thinking. They must be ready to convict both for being bad spouses, and wondering what any of it has to do with murder.

Observations of Brad with his family, increased presence...making an effort, a challenge for Nancy to adjust. Previously he didn't do that. Nancy was frustrated with it, how the girls were responding.

Exactly. IMO, the girls didn't like Brad, either.

And just a comment about NC pouring her heart & soul out at the Duncan's party -- remember, she had had a few drinks, she felt comfortable among friends, and women tend to talk about personal things -- some more than others -- and obviously all this, especially the "allowance" (what an almost punitive word when it's spouse/spouse level), is very much all she can see right now. Really -- what can she do?? How can she get out of this? If you're down, it's hard to see hope when it's cringing in the corner. And now she's got to go back over there and try to sleep. She's in a bad place.
icon9.gif

Did you miss the exterminator saying the garage was very cluttered w/ no room to park a car 3 days before the murder? Odd it suddenly cleared out enough to park a car inside the day of the murder. Brad said in his deposition, he cleared it out to park Nancy's car the day she left for vacation in late June.....not after.

I do seem to be confused about the garage. Was the garage cleaned at one point, and then someone cluttered it with toys again?

I do seem to be confused about the garage. Was the garage cleaned at one point, and then someone cluttered it with toys again?

Brad 'claimed' he cleared it for a car to park in late June .
Personally, I firmly believe that was a lie.

Although we haven't had testimony about this yet, I recall something about Nancy painting, and Brad messing it up. Maybe the same thing happened with the garage where Brad cleaned it, and Nancy messed it up again.

Although we haven't had testimony about this yet, I recall something about Nancy painting, and Brad messing it up. Maybe the same thing happened with the garage where Brad cleaned it, and Nancy messed it up again.

I seem to remember that her sister, Krista revealed this information about Nancy and her painting all day long at the house in an attempt to spruce it up to sell, and Brad coming home from work and "messing up" their work, so they had to start over.

Because unless they were involved in the murder, there is no way for them to have the cold hard facts.

As I stated, I worked with one of the individuals involved in this scenario and I saw the tears flow when DD sent out that loyalty email. It was a mess.

DD and her husband omitted pertinent information during the police interviews and as far as I am concerned those are lies of omission.

I don't know if BC did it. I will not determine that until I have heard all of the evidence. I too have read every document that has been released to the public and well as watched every video made available. I also have the benefit of knowing the culture of that group. But, even with all of that, I don't know that he did it anymore than I know that he did not. I can't imagine how you might already know that he did or feel that your espousing his guilt without hearing all of the evidence makes you more objective a commenter than myself.

I believe they are telling the truth as they heard it from NC and each other, but NC has already proven that she was not above telling a fib or being dishonest either. Do you think Mr. Duncan was telling the truth when he said that he never hit on NC or do you think NC lied when she said that he did? One of them lied...which one?

Because unless they were involved in the murder, there is no way for them to have the cold hard facts.

As I stated, I worked with one of the individuals involved in this scenario and I saw the tears flow when DD sent out that loyalty email. It was a mess.

DD and her husband omitted pertinent information during the police interviews and as far as I am concerned those are lies of omission.

I don't know if BC did it. I will not determine that until I have heard all of the evidence. I too have read every document that has been released to the public and well as watched every video made available. I also have the benefit of knowing the culture of that group. But, even with all of that, I don't know that he did it anymore than I know that he did not. I can't imagine how you might already know that he did or feel that your espousing his guilt without hearing all of the evidence makes you more objective a commenter than myself.

I believe they are telling the truth as they heard it from NC and each other, but NC has already proven that she was not above telling a fib or being dishonest either. Do you think Mr. Duncan was telling the truth when he said that he never hit on NC or do you think NC lied when she said that he did? One of them lied...which one?

Not telling police about how everyone was fooling around with each other strikes me as a problem. With all the potential bed hopping, it opens up the possibility for more suspects. By omitting the information, I get the impression the neighbors wanted police to focus solely on Brad and stop investigating further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kudo-magician179