Found Deceased State v Bradley Cooper - 3/23/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We did find out that laundering the dress (as BC did) would have greatly reduced her ability to obtain accurate or positive test results.

How do we know that? She testified no semen, but did say there was blood, which could be the result of sexual assault. I'm sure if there was an attacker, he was likely intelligent enough to use a condom.
She said it wasn't unusual for blood to be present.

I just don't get it, I've seen/read/heard of *touch DNA* done years later, with the new/latest technology, turning up results. How was it possible for this 'band of illegals' to grab and assault nancy cooper and leave NOTHING behind? No skin cells, no prints, no blood, NOTHING.

I guess the same way it would be possible for Brad Cooper to grab her and leave NOTHING behind.

All this show 'n tell.

When NOTHING has been found.

Yeah I do understand they have to show they were testing all the things they thought might have had blood or DNA or something.

But seriously? Do they have to drone on and on when the results are 'nothing was found?'

I know. Why not state all the things you tested in one statement that didn't show anything..and then maybe offer an explanation as to why stuff might not show up. Would be better than this garbage.

How do we know that? She testified no semen, but did say there was blood, which could be the result of sexual assault. I'm sure if there was an attacker, he was likely intelligent enough to use a condom.

She testified in her expert opinion there was no evidence of a sexual assault.

And didn't she specify it didn't appear to be bodily fluid as well? This makes Brad's statement about her spilling something at the party seem more credible (except to those of you 100% guilty folks...I realize that nothing he says looks credible).

Didn't seem any more credible to me - he said she spilled wine. He didn't say anything about spilling an oily/greasy substance on the dress.

She testified in her expert opinion there was no evidence of a sexual assault.

Actually, she testified in her expert opinion, that based on the swabs collected by the Medical Examiner, that SHE found no evidence of sexual assault. i.e. semen. The Medical Examiner has ALREADY testified that he could not rule in or out sexual assault due to bug infestation. This woman never examined the body, and never claims to have examined the body. She's basing her opinion off of swabs collected.

How well did they search the woods where nancy was found? I missed some of the trial because of work.

Ok do we need to take up a collection to get WRAL more bandwidth? This buffering is driving me batty! :banghead:

KNOCK ON WOOD, I'm not having the buffering issues today. I'm just over the Wake county line into Johnston Co.

Ok do we need to take up a collection to get WRAL more bandwidth? This buffering is driving me batty! :banghead:

I have found that once it starts I need to refresh the webpage which restarts the video in order to get it to stop.

And didn't she specify it didn't appear to be bodily fluid as well? This makes Brad's statement about her spilling something at the party seem more credible (except to those of you 100% guilty folks...I realize that nothing he says looks credible).

That was my thought as well. His mention of the dress having something spilled on it at the party falls in line with this witness' testimony.

Interesting. Did she just say it seemed as though the dress had not been washed?

Hmmm.....so her unscientific opinion is that it was food.

She marked things that could be deodorant marks on the dress under the arms on both sides. Then said she never noted whether or not the dress was actually washed, and that it's possibly not washed. No blood or bodily fluid on the dress.

BC during dress viewing for stains. He made note he was being watched. Then whispered to Kurtz (who was doodling) Next move = both now focused on dress discussion.

Attachments

• BC Mar 23 11.jpg
    BC Mar 23 11.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics