Found Deceased State v Bradley Cooper - 3/23/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were going back and forth between separating and getting a green card, selling and staying together ... they were probably both looking at all of their options. We know that Brad was planning to sing guitar to his new French girlfrind in 2007 ... in France.

I disagree that anyone wants the prosecution to be in any mode. Other than the neighborhood gossip, witnesses have not spoken poorly of Brad.Brad planned to play tennis that morning, Nancy was painting. Nancy knew there was a conflict in schedule and didn't say anything to Brad's partner even though she had the opportunity. Someone was going to have to give up what they were doing to look after the children.

They made plans with Brad's friends that evening? and he bailed ... missing wife. It makes sense that he arranged to be with friends, I suppose he jumped the gun when she went missing the day before.

(My bolding)...Actually, we have some Websleuths who posted here when the murder was new. One of them was an old girlfriend/live-in of Brad's in Canada. She told very similar stories of Brad's treatment of her. I hope she is called as a witness.

As to the "smirking" of Brad (and his lawyer). Remember when Brad did the "perp walk" outside the courthouse/jail with Kurtz/Blum for the first time? I remember laughing, seeing it on TV. The lawyers were doing a little strut, with their lower jaw in the "I'm tough, smirk" mode. I noticed it in the OJ trials too. I've forgotten the names of the lawyers, but one kept his head back, jaw out, in the smirk mode.

I honestly think that they (lawyers) are taught that, sort of like the military. LOOK confident and tough, and all those mind games. It makes me feel like puking, esp. when Brad does it.

A few other things that I've been thinking on: Nancy's green party dress would have looked ridiculous with one of her sports bras sticking out of the very bare shouldered top.

And: the part about Nancy and Brad meeting w/the Morwicks is very strange. The Morewicks were more "into" Brad (remember when Brad called Nancy while she was at JAdams, painting, and told her that she had no right to decide where the kids would have dinner (or something like that), and to get them over to the Morwicks to meet me (Brad). Yet, Nancy waited out in the car, b/c she didn't feel like going inside since they were m ore friends w/Brad.

AND, Brad was an hour late getting over there? Doesn't match up that they would want to play games together and socialize together.

Was it Mr. Morwick who made the business card for Nancy, or someone else?

There are so many little weird things that don't match up. BUT, we are just outsiders looking in. We don't have all the details.

She just cleared up that she found no signs of sexual assault because she found no semen. If there was an attacker that tried to rape her and she fought back...they could have killed her then.

Hello All,

I am in Calgary, Alberta at the moment for work. The connection here is really slow at times, so it is great to have the play by play, I would never be able to watch the video, even as slow as Cummings is with his questioning. :)

I know it is a bit frustrating with the drip by drip presentation of evidence, but think about it, WHY would there even be a trial if there is nothing more that they are showing? There is going to be a payoff down the road. GOTTA be.

Based on what has been presented so far, I am not convinced that BC ever even MET NC.

Oh dear God, he can't get "analyst" out... Yikes...

per curiam, I too remember old acquaintances of Brad relaying that he was the same back in high school, university, old girlfriends, etc. That his behaviors reported by Nancy to her friends were spot on as to the brad cooper they knew.

Hello All,

I am in Calgary, Alberta at the moment for work. The connection here is really slow at times, so it is great to have the play by play, I would never be able to watch the video, even as slow as Cummings is with his questioning. :)

I know it is a bit frustrating with the drip by drip presentation of evidence, but think about it, WHY would there even be a trial if there is nothing more that they are showing? There is going to be a payoff down the road. GOTTA be.

Based on what has been presented so far, I am not convinced that BC ever even MET NC.

CyberPro, it is very slow going here. Watching the never-ending thud of 'nothing' is wearing me down. I can imagine how awful it is for the ones there in person. I hope you are correct in that the payoff will be down the road.

However, if and that's a big IF, he didn't do it I hope the outcome will be the right one. I will always believe he killed Nancy until/unless they bring in somebody who actually admits they did it instead.

This Agent Macy is already driving me crazy. I'm sorry I seem to be so critical, I'm not by nature. I think I'm just frustrated with all of this no evidence stuff.

Oh dear God, he can't get "analyst" out... Yikes...

I know, I know! Not a good feel right off the start. I'm trying to keep an open mind and hope he will be THE ONE who can finally match something up. He's old, and maybe his experience will prove to be an asset in some capacity.

Thanks for the play by play!!!
I can't watch live with a 2 year old. I have watched recorded coverage every night up til last night. I did watch the testimony with the video of the house tho.

I think we may have found someone who talks as slowly as Mr. Cummings.

I hope neither one of these two ever have to call 911 for me if I'm dying. I'll be dead for sure by the time these guys get the information out.

I don't see the need for your continual snarkiness. It's not you against us!!!

Exactly. Those of us who believe brad to have done this, do so out of looking at the circumstances as a whole. Continually we've heard, 'nancy didn't run alone', 'she never ran from her house', & there was tremendous, extreme evidence of true hatred and anger between these two people, brad and nancy. And low and behold, nancy ended up dead, like so many other spouses and significant others. Much in the same way I firmly believed that Ann Miller poisoned and killed her husband, LONG before she was arrested for that crime.

We have Slow and Slower now--let's hope for some revealing insights or this is gonna be another L-O-N-G afternoon.

Exactly. Those of us who believe brad to have done this, do so out of looking at the circumstances as a whole. Continually we've heard, 'nancy didn't run alone', 'she never ran from her house', & there was tremendous, extreme evidence of true hatred and anger between these two people, brad and nancy. And low and behold, nancy ended up dead, like so many other spouses and significant others. Much in the same way I firmly believed that Ann Miller poisoned and killed her husband, LONG before she was arrested for that crime.

I have no problem with anyone having an opinion. My posts have often been responded to with sarcastic comments about what Brad would or would not do. I was simply saying that I know the people that believe he is 100% guilty don't find anything he said credible. What the heck is wrong with that? Is it not a true statement?

What the heck was that? Another witness that found nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member