Found Deceased State v Bradley Cooper - 3/23/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am totally lost as to why the judge is so mad. I know he is mad at the defense, but not sure why. I took my 3 year old to a park for 2 hours and this is what I get. He will be watching cartoons for the next 6 weeks now! haha.. just kidding.. but seriously, anyone able to summarize what just happened?

I think partly because the discovery the defense has yet to turn over is involved and the judge is PO'd that they still haven't given it to the prosecution. And the objection is ridiculous as to content, because this witness is simply testifying to the gathering of the evidence, not to the computer technology involved. JMO

I noticed, sitting on BC's desk, to the right of the laptop, the manual for a Vtech phone.

I saw that too. I think that might have brought on/intensified Kurtz's kitten labor pains.

Interesting to see how things will go if cross takes place to today.

Anyone else else notice the owners manual for the VTech phone laying right next to the lap top in the photograph ?

We now have a whole litter of kittens :D

And how exactly do you do that? I have vonage as my home provider (voip), but they won't let me login any of the 15 sip phones I have. They only enable the iad port on my modem that allows me to connect a standard telephone cable to it. He would have to know the settings to allow a voip phone to connect to it.

Vonage and TWC are different animals.

TWC Provisions a modem with a live RJ-11 port on it. To connect a phone, plug it in the RJ-11 and you are off to the races. I have my TWC connection hooked up to a distribution block in the house that feed all jacks, so any phone in the house can connect to it.

Vonage has worked various ways at various times. I just discontinued Vonage recently, and I have a Uniden base station phone that hooked directly into an RJ-45, not an RJ-11. This hooked directly to my router that was hooked to the TWC Broadband signal via their modem. I could feed more than 1 line from the Uniden phone, and I had 2 numbers on it, one was voice,the other Fax.

Vonage has also used router devices (made by Linksys, NOW A PART OF CISCO), that have RJ-11 jacks on the back and you hook 'em to the network. The equipment BC had and had access to is far more capable than any of this stuff, it is commercial, configurable, corporate grade equipment, and he was an acknowledged expert at configuring it.

Just sayin....

FINALLY the start of the computer evidence..........fasten your seat belts:fireworks:

Anyone else else notice the owners manual for the VTech phone laying right next to the lap top in the photograph ?

We now have a whole litter of kittens :D

Didn't Brad have to ask for assistance to figure out how to access his 'call history' or whatever it's called, on his cell phone? Perhaps that's the need for the manual? < wink & snort > :woohoo:

Didn't Brad have to ask for assistance to figure out how to access his 'call history' or whatever it's called, on his cell phone? Perhaps that's the need for the manual? < wink & snort > :woohoo:

That would explain why he had to have help, he was using the manual for the land line phone to try and figure out a Samsung Blackjack <wink & snort> back at ya :D

Can someone explain what the ruckus was all about?

I find it woefully strange beyond belief, how clean Brad's car was. Not a trace of anyone inside that car...sometimes lack of evidence is evidence I suspect.

Can someone explain what the ruckus was all about?

If you mean that included the judge--Kurtz loudly objected to the computer testimony of the witness who is on the stand now saying the defense didn't have their expert in computers ready to help them with the computer testimony. the ADA said that this witness wasn't going to get into the nuts and bolts of the computer testimony--just what he did when he removed it from the house. Kurtz went on and on about their not having their computer expert on hand, with them in court, and he pretty much called the prosecution team scum for not alerting them. The ADA continued to say that this witness was not going to get into any computer testimony. The judge finally had enough when Kurtz suggested that the court recessed early for the day so they could get their expert ready for tomorrow. the suggesion that they recess early today is what appeared to me to send the judge into a rage. Then he called for a 2 1/2 minute recess. Kurtz simply blew something that was nothing totally out of the water. My caps button isn't working, sorry. And for any typos--I'm going fast.

They're back. Judge is seething. Yikes.

JMO, but it seems a strategic error on the part of the defense to get the trial judge ticked off at you. It seems an error, but that has not stopped them from doing it - several times.

:-O

no soup for you, young man.

you may not delay testimony while you go find an xpert.

JMO, but it seems a stategic error on the part of the defense to get the trial judge ticked off at you. It seems an error, but that has not stopped them from doing it - several times.

No, I wouldn't think it would be wise. I do think at this particular moment in time Mr. Cummings could stand behind the witness and massage his neck and shoulders while he's being questioned and the judge wouldn't sustain an objection to it.

JMO, but it seems a stategic error on the part of the defense to get the trial judge ticked off at you. It seems an error, but that has not stopped them from doing it - several times.

LOL, the judge just denied Kurtz's request to wait to cross until he had his computer expert present. The camera panned back to the judge and he's still angry.

So after all this crap, it turns out that this witness had nothing substantial to add? Or did I miss something???????

I am not familiar with Judge Gessner but I would love for him to be my next door neighbor. He's running a pretty tight ship, but he wears his emotions all over his face. I like him.

Wouldn't it be interesting (forewarning that I'm WILDLY speculating here), after all of the "nothing" "nothing" "nothing" answers of so many witnesses in relation to lack of evidence, if the prosecution was using this strategy deliberately, and then whipped out evidence of a "How to Commit Murder in Ten Easy Steps Without Leaving a Trace" e-book? Gasp...

Okay, I told you I was wildly speculating here... There is just something about the way this witness says "nothing" that strikes me oddly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User1652735