State v Bradley Cooper - 3/24/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the dress that she was wearing (and maybe the last outfit she wore) the night before she went missing and came home from the neighborhood party next door. BC washed the dress and told others, including her friends to look for a black dress she was wearing to give it to CPD, it turns out that her dress was this one a Teal one. BC also said the reason he washed the dress was because when she got home there was a stain on it and so he washed it for her. Her friends testified earlier in the trial that there was never a spill or stain on that dress.

Hope that helps.

So he washed the dress - Wasn't it found over the laundry hamper ( i assume to be washed) I guess I need to read and catch up with the facts of the case.

Don't forget, in Brad's depo with for custody almost 3 full months after he turned over THE dress, he said the dress was blue or....ORANGE.

Nancy's dress of many colors.

No kidding. :crazy:

I dont know but it cost 9 grand. yikes!

(I don't know what happened to the rest of this quote, but it was about the bear painting, and what did the bear painting have to do with anything?)

I remember something about the bear painting back in the early days of the murder. Someone help me. Something may have been said about Nancy knowing the artist and i think the artist was from Canada? I think there might be a relationship there somehow. I can't remember if Nancy had wanted to impress the artist by buying the piece. It's all fragmented in my memory, but I remember something to do with that painting!

If Nancy meant that as a graduation gift for Brad's NCSU accomplishments, wow. The painting suggests one's wild, untamed power. You are face to face with the life sized bear. That brings fear to me, respect for the power of nature, and happiness that it's only a painting, not reality.

I would never pay $9000, nor would I pay $900 for that. I would admire it if I liked it, and move on. I would not want to spend my meal time in the dining room with a huge wild bear standing up in my face. Bears smell terrible, by the way!

With that much money, I could have paid off some bills, put away for a rainy day. But that painting? I could see it in the student union of a college that has a bear mascot, or a veterinary school. Not at MY dining room table.

So he washed the dress - Wasn't it found over the laundry hamper ( i assume to be washed) I guess I need to read and catch up with the facts of the case.

Everyone searched for the dress in the first searches of the house. No one could locate it. Detective testified he looked in all laundry baskets, hampers, closets, bathrooms, etc., and never saw the dress.

No kidding. :crazy:

I guess I feel BC not knowing the color of his wifes dress proves him guilty of being a man, no murder. I hope the DA has more evidence than this. I can't say my feelings on the case right now, I don't know all the facts. I guess I am disappointed that it's this far into trial and I don't think they have proven to me beyond a resonable doubt..

I don't see the connection between the contentious relationship and doing housework. I have never looked at my husband's housework as something he is doing for me, to help me out. It's for us, the family, the household. If we happen to be arguing, he still does the same work. I'm sorry, I just don't see it as suspicious I guess, because it describes a typical weekend in my home.

I will say that he did neglect the backyard though. It looks like that deck has never been stained and the weeds, no grass, etc.

I believe the point is, Brad said he cleaned the house before Nancy and the girls returned from their vacation. Yet, Nancy told everyone Brad NEVER did housework or laundry. That includes when Nancy and the girls returned home from HH, the dishes Nancy used the day she left, to feed breakfast to the kids, were STILL in the sink, dirty.

Then you have a guy who never does housework, by all accounts, and doesn't do laundry, cleaning the house like his mom is coming, scrubbing floors and all, and laundering every single dirty item in the house.....Oh, not to mention he claimed he didn't do all of Nancy's because they are 'delicate,' yet he washed the dress she wore the last night of her life.

Yep, I'm suspicious!

JMHO
fran

Everyone searched for the dress in the first searches of the house. No one could locate it. Detective testified he looked in all laundry baskets, hampers, closets, bathrooms, etc., and never saw the dress.

JY says the actual dress was on the laundry hamper, at the time, he didn't know it was the dress.

From WRAL.com http://www.wral.com/specialreports/nancycooper/story/9323935/

Young said Thursday that he actually noticed a teal dress folded over a laundry hamper while he was searching but didn't pay much attention to it. It appeared to him to be a woman's shirt because of the way it had been laid.

I think those of us who don't buy all the cleaning and such, simply believe things were so bad between Brad & Nancy that there is no way he did any of 'her chores'. He wouldn't even consider it being for anyone else but *her*. As you said, if he thought he was doing it for his 'kids', he'd have cleaned up the backyard/kids play area moreso than work inside the house IMO.

Nancy is on record for saying that while Brad was living in the spare bedroom, he NEVER changed/washed his sheets, and they were heavily stained in yellowish stains. She also stated that there were little brown bugs in the mattress (sounds like bedbugs), which there is a recording where Nancy was telling this to her mom or sister on the phone, about that and how the rest of the house looked when she returned from vacation.

Remember after the murder, and Brad's mom came down to stay with him in the house? Remember that Brad and his mom were spotted at Cary JCPenney, buying sheets!

Remember when Amanda Lamb, of WRALTV went to Brad's door around that timie, at which time he had all the blinds pulled closed...and Brad came to the door looking shabby in an old tshirt, jeans, unshaven and scruffy? This of course was just before he was arrested. He refused to talk to Amanda Lamb. He knew who she was.

Remember when it was mentioned that his car was usually a wreck inside, but suddenly it was cleaned out, except for one certain part, which of course I can't remember. It was said that normally he had old shirts or athletic things, lots of junk in his car. I am going on distant memory that was discussed on WS.

That house and garage was clutter central. Did you notice all the dust in Brad's home office computer cabinet (brown, wooden looking)? That's where he spent his home time either on his exercise bike or whatever, with the door shut. Sure was really dusty, and one of the kids had allergies. I mean dirty dusty. We saw photos right here when they were talking about where his computers were. Brad was not into clean.

I believe the point is, Brad said he cleaned the house before Nancy and the girls returned from their vacation. Yet, Nancy told everyone Brad NEVER did housework or laundry. That includes when Nancy and the girls returned home from HH, the dishes Nancy used the day she left, to feed breakfast to the kids, were STILL in the sink, dirty.

Then you have a guy who never does housework, by all accounts, and doesn't do laundry, cleaning the house like his mom is coming, scrubbing floors and all, and laundering every single dirty item in the house.....Oh, not to mention he claimed he didn't do all of Nancy's because they are 'delicate,' yet he washed the dress she wore the last night of her life.

Yep, I'm suspicious!

JMHO
fran

Yeah, I get what you are saying. I guess I don't trust JA's reports of anything and most of this information came from her. In fact, is there anyone else who claimed he lived like a slob?

The shoes...

Her "new" running shoes & her "old" ones are in front of Det. Young. What shoes did she wear running? Hmmm...

She had a fav. pair of shoes - wow fire up the electric chair... I guess I dont get where this is going. again. my dh could not identify all the pairs of shoes/sneakers I have

The shoes...

Her "new" running shoes & her "old" ones are in front of Det. Young. What shoes did she wear running? Hmmm...

my husband is a runner and has 5 pairs of running shoes 3 of the pairs are identical... avid runners have a lot of shoes

She had a fav. pair of shoes - wow fire up the electric chair... I guess I dont get where this is going. again. my dh could not identify all the pairs of shoes/sneakers I have

If she only had 2 pairs of sneakers what shoes did she wear out of the house to go running?

Don't forget, in Brad's depo with for custody almost 3 full months after he turned over THE dress, he said the dress was blue or....ORANGE.

Nancy's dress of many colors.

That's why I had asked about color blindness. Orange was way off.

young-220x165.jpg

That is a much better picture. From the way it was held before it looked more link a tank, that is like somebody else said a cap sleeve.

I do google searches all the time for my line of work.

Google searches are normal for anyone, I do several a day, later we will hear what he was searching for, Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14