State v Bradley Cooper - 3/24/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you ran out of one kind, would you make an early morning rush to the store to fill a bottle? I mean, me, I'd just substitute one of the other milks into the baby bottle and pick some of the other milk up later in the day. If I heard correctly, they had both lactose free milk and skim milk in the fridge. One or the other should accommodate.

Honestly we probably would. My dh would not drink whole milk, I can't drink regular milk. And I am just that obsessive (sp) that I would not give babies skim milk.. so yes - we would run out. I wonder if they have record of call from NC asking for the juice... That would be interesting to see.

BTW...The past three days, I've been frustrated with the number of interruptions in the broadcast due to buffering. Then, I remembered the "start over" theory and rebooted the computer. Voila! My reception was greatly improved. "Just saying..."

Also, the questioning and witness are so much more connected. And, the detective is a good witness, IMHO.

I am sorry for commenting so much. But I do not like this testimony. I would be frustrated if these guys were questioning me too. Also if I knew my hubby was with kids and one was crying. I would not get up right away after 10 minutes I would then get up and go see if I can help. To me this is not suspicious.

Also I am in IT recieved a new cell phone. asked my 16 year old how to use it. All this to me does not seem to be concrete evidence.... I reallly hope they have more...

Why would you be frustrated with the questions if they were intended to help locate your missing spouse?

Why would you be frustrated with the questions if they were intended to help locate your missing spouse?

He did not want to continue talking and thus incriminate himself....very natural behavior for a guilty party.

It was the dress that she was wearing (and maybe the last outfit she wore) the night before she went missing and came home from the neighborhood party next door. BC washed the dress and told others, including her friends to look for a black dress she was wearing to give it to CPD, it turns out that her dress was this one a Teal one. BC also said the reason he washed the dress was because when she got home there was a stain on it and so he washed it for her. Her friends testified earlier in the trial that there was never a spill or stain on that dress.

Hope that helps.

Believe the stain has been confirmed this week.

It should have been easy to verify how many pair of running shoes Nancy owned through purchase records. If Nancy owned more pairs, Brad should be able to direct the detectives to the store/s they were purchased. Same thing with the $300 withdrawals weekly. There were two other types of milk in the fridge? So why the need to run out early for milk?

My 2 year old only drinks 2%. Everyone else drinks skim. The 2 year old won't drink skim.

Did I hear the detective correctly, they questioned Brad as to why there wasn't food in the house for the children? There must really have been very little food in the house. We have a pantry full of food at all times. Even when our children were little, we always had extra boxes of unopened cereal, juice, jars of peanut butter, frozen pizzas, etc. When we came home from a trip, we might have been low on *fresh* stuff, but we certainly had pantry and frozen items.

I am very confused. Yes my kids also sleep in same room and when one crys - the other sleeps through it. Why concentrate and make sure this point is made. This is the first trial I have watched "live" are they all like this?

Exactly. We could have a party in my 8 year olds room and she wouldn't wake up. My 2 year old though is a very light sleeper.

He did not want to continue talking and thus incriminate himself....very natural behavior for a guilty party.

Very natural behavior for an innocent party when they start steering the questions. And yes, even in a missing persons case, the slightest "odd" behavior would start to turn the tide for the questions. That's the reason for the questions in the first place, to push the investigation somewhere. (Usually to the truth, but with this case...I am wondering where the smoking piece for the TBI is)

Believe the stain has been confirmed this week.

Not sure I would consider the tiny grease spot being the stain on the dress, he could have gotten very lucky. I have several shirts with tiny grease marks, I have a 3 year old and they lean all over you. The fact that he never did laundry and did all that laundry is the important fact basically in this whole observation of a stain he said he was getting out for her.

A bit hot for a warm july party, dontcha think?

No hotter, to me, than a regular bra. Some are make of moisure wicking material. The evenings aren't so bad in July. The home she was at more likely was air conditioned.

The point was he said he was upstairs doing "work' from 7:30 to 8:30 AM. For some reason he volunteered "I also did some google searches". Odd little detail to disclose.

Not necessarily. JY has already said he didn't document the questions, just the answers. So the detective could have asked him specifically what he was doing on line.

A small 'stain' ...origin could not be determined because it was laundered.
Could be her own body fluids.

Understand a peice of tape was placed on the dress to identify the stain of unknown substance, is that right?

No hotter, to me, than a regular bra. Some are make of moisure wicking material. The evenings aren't so bad in July. The home she was at more likely was air conditioned.

I heard they were mainly outside?
Anyway, I am satisfied with your answer on the sports bra.
IMO, she either had it on or he put it on her later.

My 2 year old only drinks 2%. Everyone else drinks skim. The 2 year old won't drink skim.

Just curious, but do you have nothing in your house *regularly* to stick in a bottle for the child? That just boggles my mind. When my 3 children were little, I always had something I could stick in a bottle for a kid, in a crunch. Always had canned or frozen juices, Nestles Quik or some such thing to disguise skim milk, etc. We had & still have a large, stocked freezer, and a well stocked pantry. I'm simply boggled that a house with children living in it, doesn't have food. Or has a fridge and pantry of a batchelor who doesn't cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14