State v Bradley Cooper - 3/24/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I would consider the tiny grease spot being the stain on the dress, he could have gotten very lucky. I have several shirts with tiny grease marks, I have a 3 year old and they lean all over you. The fact that he never did laundry and did all that laundry is the important fact basically in this whole observation of a stain he said he was getting out for her.

But he did do laundry. Your statement is absolutely not true. There was already testimony that BC did his own laundry.

Well, I have two problems with that theory:

1. For someone who's color blind, he was pretty dead on in "guessing" what color jog bra she was found dead wearing.

2. Why not just say "Hey, I'm color blind" instead of guessing the answers to important questions?

Color blind people are not necessarily off on all colors and if somebody doesn't tell them the color i wrong they may not realize it. My husband is color blind, teal is a difficult color for him, he thinks it is grey. Some greens appear to him as red. If somebody doesn't say to him, hey that's not grey or red, he has no idea he happily puts on ridiculous clothes and leaves the house :-)

I was asking because BC mentioned giving Katie a bottle. My 3 kids were all on sippy cups at 2 years old. My grandson is 2 and he's been off the bottle since about a year too. Just struck me as odd is all.

Being on a bottle at 2 years of age is quite unusual. You are supposed to introduce a sippy cup around 9-10 months of age to get the child used to a cup & the child is supposed to be weaned from the bottle at 1 year of age. There was testimony by the detective where Brad told him that the pediatrian had suggested putting water in the bottle. I can imagine that things in their home were quite stressful and instead of dealing with this issue as you might expect the parents just did whatever was easiest thinking that she's not going to still be drinking out of a bottle when she goes off to college...

No hotter, to me, than a regular bra. Some are make of moisure wicking material. The evenings aren't so bad in July. The home she was at more likely was air conditioned.

they were outside.

A small 'stain' ...origin could not be determined because it was laundered.
Could be her own body fluids.

The prosecution witness did not believe it was body fluids and believed it was consistent with food.

Just curious, but do you have nothing in your house *regularly* to stick in a bottle for the child? That just boggles my mind. When my 3 children were little, I always had something I could stick in a bottle for a kid, in a crunch. Always had canned or frozen juices, Nestles Quik or some such thing to disguise skim milk, etc. We had & still have a large, stocked freezer, and a well stocked pantry. I'm simply boggled that a house with children living in it, doesn't have food. Or has a fridge and pantry of a batchelor who doesn't cook.

Sure, we have juice etc. But my 2 year old just went through a phase (recently) where she wouldn't drink anything except milk. She's now back to drinking juice as well.

The prosecution witness did not believe it was body fluids and believed it was consistent with food.

Really? She said exactly that?
Body fluids and some "food" are both organic.
Reckon "food" also means wine?

I was asking because BC mentioned giving Katie a bottle. My 3 kids were all on sippy cups at 2 years old. My grandson is 2 and he's been off the bottle since about a year too. Just struck me as odd is all.

I have a nephew that turned 2 at the end of December. He drinks from a sippy cup...except for milk. He will only drink milk from a bottle. I find it odd, but they have tried everything. So they aren't fighting it now.

I will give it my best but I might not be exactly accurate. While they were asking Brad questions they asked about the call from the home phone to his phone that he said was from Nancy. I guess Det. Daniels had asked about his call history some day before (this current conversation was on Monday). Brad said that a co-worker or friend had shown him how to get to his call history so he brought it up. While Daniels and Brad were doing something, Young asked if he could look at the call history and noted a missed call from "Home" at 6:34 a.m., a call from the cell TO a number (that ended in 2001) at 6:37 a.m. and the call from "Home" at 6:40 a.m. I think I have that right.

There could be a "HOME" label for more than one number in the address book. Did anyone ever look to see the number associated with call lableled "HOME"?

I don't find the bottle suspicious one way or another.
If Katie was not using one, the Rentz's could easily verify that from the vacation and we would have heard about that long ago.

There could be a "HOME" label for more than one number in the address book. Did anyone ever look to see the number associated with call lableled "HOME"?

What other "home" would Brad have? Heather's?:cool:

I will give it my best but I might not be exactly accurate. While they were asking Brad questions they asked about the call from the home phone to his phone that he said was from Nancy. I guess Det. Daniels had asked about his call history some day before (this current conversation was on Monday). Brad said that a co-worker or friend had shown him how to get to his call history so he brought it up. While Daniels and Brad were doing something, Young asked if he could look at the call history and noted a missed call from "Home" at 6:34 a.m., a call from the cell TO a number (that ended in 2001) at 6:37 a.m. and the call from "Home" at 6:40 a.m. I think I have that right.

Ok wait a second here he dialed a number with a 2001 extension? Because that would shift me firmly off the fence. This could be the smoking gun

Ok wait a second here he dialed a number with a 2001 extension? Because that would shift me firmly off the fence. This could be the smoking gun

No. Sorry for the confusion. The last four digets of the 7 diget phone number were 2001.

Um, she yelled upstairs for a sports bra? She plans to put on the barest necessities...downstairs ?

Sure, we have juice etc. But my 2 year old just went through a phase (recently) where she wouldn't drink anything except milk. She's now back to drinking juice as well.

That's what I'm saying about the Cooper household. Didn't I hear the detective question Brad as to 'why there wasn't any food to speak of in the home?' So she and the girls were on a trip the week prior. Another whole week had nearly passed. If ones goes on a trip, one might be out of milk, butter, eggs, but one should still have can's/bottles of juice, boxes of cereal, crackers, peanut butter, pantry items, frozen foods, etc., shouldn't one? In a house with a couple kids, I mean. If for no other reason then what about emergencies? When hurricane Fran came through here, the stores were closed for days, our power was out for a week, and it took awhile to clear the roads of limbs and trees to get around again. Don't most people have food on hand?

I don't find the bottle suspicious one way or another.
If Katie was not using one, the Rentz's could easily verify that from the vacation and we would have heard about that long ago.

I don't find the bottle itself suspicious. I find the need for a trip to the store for milk, before 7:00 a.m. when there are two types of milk in the fridge already, suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025