State v Bradley Cooper - 3/24/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get down the area code, but the number was--I think--476-2001. Why would that shift you off the fence?

If he called his VM like Kurtz said...that would be either his cell or office.

I guess he forgot what he told the cops early about who was actually doing laundry that am and noticed the detergent was out.

Yes. In his deposition he stumbled his words a little about who was doing the laundry. At first he said he started then he said "we". He seemed nervous while discussing who was actually doing the laundry. If he was doing it, like someone else here already brought up, why didn't he notice then that they were out of detergent? (unless he thought they had a spare box).

Yes. In his deposition he stumbled his words a little about who was doing the laundry. At first he said he started then he said "we". He seemed nervous while discussing who was actually doing the laundry. If he was doing it, like someone else here already brought up, why didn't he notice then that they were out of detergent? (unless he thought they had a spare box).

I don't think they used detergent in a box. I use Cheer in a bottle. It is on a shelf above my washer and I put the cup under a nozzle and hit the button to dispense the liquid. I don't ever run out but that's because I check it by lifting the bottle to see how heavy it is and when it starts to get low I add it to the grocery list.

I will give it my best but I might not be exactly accurate. While they were asking Brad questions they asked about the call from the home phone to his phone that he said was from Nancy. I guess Det. Daniels had asked about his call history some day before (this current conversation was on Monday). Brad said that a co-worker or friend had shown him how to get to his call history so he brought it up. While Daniels and Brad were doing something, Young asked if he could look at the call history and noted a missed call from "Home" at 6:34 a.m., a call from the cell TO a number (that ended in 2001) at 6:37 a.m. and the call from "Home" at 6:40 a.m. I think I have that right.

According to the notes I made during his testimony, the 6:37am call was 476-2001 if that helps.

Listening to all of Young's testimony of the talks with BC, I kept thinking,

Did BC ever once ask about the search for Nancy? or, How wide is the search for my wife? or, What are you gonna do next to find her? or, Are you sure you're doing everything that can be done? or, What more can I do?

or call them every morning to ask? Not even while he may be weaving his web of cover-up? I just don't think he operates that way. JMOO

I didn't get down the area code, but the number was--I think--476-2001. Why would that shift you off the fence?

Now this is interesting. That number brings you to Cisco unity connection messaging center. It asks you to enter an extension or hold for an operator. I would imagine they have call records of this. But I was thinking this was to check voicemail...so maybe you can enter an extension to a vmail system. But if he did have a way to initiate the call using Cisco, this would have been how he did it. He would have to enter an extension that somehow triggered a call on his home phone to originate. Let's see what the prosecuation comes up with.

According to the notes I made during his testimony, the 6:37am call was 476-2100 if that helps.

476 is a RTP exchange.
Sounds like Cisco VM?.....or, perhaps more likely, some reroute from a Cisco test number back to his cell (involving the VOIP somehow)

But that wasn't her testimony.

Re DD on her front stoop with BC and the black dress, SG.

You took the words out of my mouth.

And she was under oath and could face perjury charges if she lied.

Det. Young said today that they looked in Nancy's car and saw her purse laying on the front passenger's seat, correct? I have no problem believing Nancy kept her purse in a locked car. I DO have a problem believing she left in laying out where anyone could see it.

IMO, BC went in the car and got the purse (Alice Stubb's asked him lots of questions about taking removing things from her purse.) He messed up when he went to put it back and left it on the seat, insteading of hiding it from view, like most women would. MOO.

According to the notes I made during his testimony, the 6:37am call was 476-2001 if that helps.

476-2100 or 2001? The first goes to a person working at Cisco. The second goes to an automated Cisco line allowing you to enter an extension or hold for an operator.

That's why I had asked about color blindness. Orange was way off.

My dad was colorblind, but there are very few people who are truely colorblind and see everything as a shade of gray. Colorblindness is more common in men, but the types of colorblindness are red/green and yellow/orange, IIRC. My dad's favorite color was yellow, but there is no telling about how it actually looked to him, since he saw yellow as a shade of green.

Now, I am a guy, and I don't have my 64 color box of Crayola's handy, but I would call that dress, from the pictures, a kind of seafoam green. It ain't teal, black, blue, surely not orange and it does not have "thin straps".

Ivy McMillian said she couldn't tell if the dress was washed or not. And she saw what was probably deodorant stains, which she assumed would be gone if the dress was actually washed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weskerwife