State v Bradley Cooper - 3/25/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put your phone in your front pocket (where I usually have mine). Sit down in your call. Have someone dial it. See how long it takes you to get the phone out of your pocket to answer it. I've had to do that many times. I keep my wallet and my phone in my front pocket. While in a seated position, it's not easy to get the phone out.

Did you consider how long before it goes to VM?
Mine is 4 rings.
Lets wait on the expert and i'm sure we will all know the details.

We keep saying the next witness will be the one with the incriminating proof. I was literally on the edge of my seat this morning listening to the AT&T guy. But in the end, it was nothing.

I get what you are saying but...I think the State is still in the "foundation" mode...

Documenting taking computers into evidence.

very detailed. Ensuring chain of custody and that no one did any typing or working on the systems, and they were in view of LE all the way to the evidence room....yet more to indicate that there is some incriminating stuff on there.

As an older lady, I must agree that Det. Young is a cutie. His choice of tie and suit is nice today. I'm old enough to be his mom or grandma, but I can still say he's cute if I want to.

The guy questioning him said "jurery" or "jewery" for jewelry. It is JEWEL-ry, never "jew-ery" or "jool-er-y". That drives me nuts when folks mispronounce. Same with "nuptials". Yes, it's "NUP-tials", when it seems the TV folks always want to say "NUP-chooals". I can't remember the proper dictionary symbols, but you get it.

Sorry I can't comment on technicals of cell phones. I'm not equipped. I'm relying on you.

Hi all,

New poster here, but I've been following the case here and on WRAL since it began. I appreciate all the comments being made thus far, especially about the cell phone stuff. I'm still on the fence, with the thought that it's probable that he's guilty, but I'd like to be a little more convinced before I go that direction.

Welcome, 'Slick - Glad to have you aboard - just jump in anytime!! :seeya:

Im sorry, I missed the first part of this witneses testimony..Is he talking about intial missing time period, or after Nancy was found...I ask because why bring all this evidence (computer etc) to the sherrif's office unless it was post recovery??

I think they are going to try and get evidence introduced before weekend break...I tend to think its going to be the computer and phone records that may do Brad in..JMOO

No booties while missing person investigation.

But weren't they wearing gloves? The pictures showed in opening statements showed them wearing gloves but no booties. So why wear the gloves?

Did you consider how long before it goes to VM?
Mine is 4 rings.
Lets wait on the expert and i'm sure we will all know the details.

A ring cycle is generally 6 seconds. So that would be 24 seconds before yours goes to vm. I'm not sure I understand your point.

Admitted into evidence: various pieces of paper from kitchen table.

Item located in closet.

Items found <objection hearsay,sustained> desk at top of stairs.

As an older lady, I must agree that Det. Young is a cutie. His choice of tie and suit is nice today. I'm old enough to be his mom or grandma, but I can still say he's cute if I want to.

The guy questioning him said "jurery" or "jewery" for jewelry. It is JEWEL-ry, never "jew-ery" or "jool-er-y". That drives me nuts when folks mispronounce. Same with "nuptials". Yes, it's "NUP-tials", when it seems the TV folks always want to say "NUP-chooals". I can't remember the proper dictionary symbols, but you get it.

Sorry I can't comment on technicals of cell phones. I'm not equipped. I'm relying on you.

I had to laugh at that. My aunt does the same thing...says jury instead of jewelry. It's hilarious. She also says aight instead of all right.

But weren't they wearing gloves? The pictures showed in opening statements showed them wearing gloves but no booties. So why wear the gloves?

Of course they would wear gloves...obvious protocol.

They later matched shoe impressions later with EMS and everyone at scene.

Hope today's testimony ends with the necklace being introduced as evidence so the jury could take that smoking gun home with them for the weekend.

Above items seized July 16th.
Residence secured and search warrant continued to be executed next day.

Of course they would wear gloves...obvious protocol.

They later matched shoe impressions later with EMS and everyone at scene.

The booties would be to prevent tracking in something on your shoe. Isn't that protocol too? The prosecution witness from a few days ago indicated it was and it was to prevent tracking in anything. This has nothing to do with shoe prints at the body scene.

Interesting..Items seized July 16th and also into the 17th...Wonder where Brad and the kids stayed?? as the house was secured?? didnt Brad get a lawyer at that time too??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniellelacy