State v Bradley Cooper - 3/28/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if there was a legal reason as to why they couldn't photograph it. Perhaps they needed a SW and at that time she was just missing.

It would have to be a search warrant for the person of Brad Cooper in order to photograph his neck/body.

I have not posted but have been following along. I love the interaction!!

I think a couple of things will be added soon...all the phone calls between the first and second visit to the store will perhaps place him at another location.

In addition I believe that Nancy normally used her cell phone to call him...not the home phone.

Can't wait to hear this afternoons stuff!!

Time to re-boot computer in prep for afternoon session :)

Think he could go on wearing this winter gear when it was 90????
He had to take that chance by then and he lost.
CPD not taking the photo was stupid.

He probably showered by later in the day. Had time in daylight to check out his arms and legs more thoroughly.

I have to get something done around here before trial is in session again. :(

No, there's another Lowe's Foods at Cary Pkwy and Tryon. He would have passed it as he made the left onto Tryon heading to HT. I missed part of the video when they were talking about the direction his car was heading. Did they assume he came up Tryon to Kildaire Farm Rd?

I don't think that store is open 24 hours but HT is/was.

No, there's another Lowe's Foods at Cary Pkwy and Tryon. He would have passed it as he made the left onto Tryon heading to HT. I missed part of the video when they were talking about the direction his car was heading. Did they assume he came up Tryon to Kildaire Farm Rd?

I forgot about that one, where the ABC store is located. You're right. It's just as close, if not closer if he took Tryon. We shop at that same Harris Teeter even though there was a Food Lion closer to us until it closed recently.

I think he went to HT to buy detergent to get rid of evidence. Walked into HT and had an "Oh sh**" moment when he realized he was on video, so he bought milk instead and concocted a reason to come back for detergent. Just my 2 cents, feel free to shoot it down. :)

Would being stoic in the face of that kind of emotion be normal? Concerning your DEAD spouse?

Well, you have to give at least some consideration to how many things BC may have since learned since her passing and the hell of sitting in jail for 3 years awaiting a trial for a crime he may not have commited.

For instance, if I had spent 3 years in jail and during that time learned...

my spouse had...

-an affair with a man that now brings to quetion the paternity of my child
-an intimate affair with her twin sisters then boyfriend, while her sister was dating him
-an STD kit
-been telling everyone and the moon that I was a controlling because she could not make it off $15,600 a year
-telling everyone she hated me
-etc.,...

It might not be that far fetched that he is stoic looking...

This is just an educated guess..but it appears they are trying to show that Brad was attempting to create an alibi for that time period..Given the tracking of all the calls and Brad's claim that Nancy called him that morning before Nancy went jogging....

My only issue with Brad's alibi..Didnt he say in his depo or statement, that he was with Katie upstairs and didnt see Nancy leave??? yet here jogging shoes were found in place under the hallway bureau??..

and Nancy was found without shoes??..not to mention most of her clothing:cry:

And if she had a dozen sports bras, how did Brad know she was specifically wearing the red & black one? :waitasec:

And if she had a dozen sports bras, how did Brad know she was specifically wearing the red & black one? :waitasec:

That just rolled off of his tongue without him even thinking cuz he had a distinct mental image of that sports bra all rolled up under her arms.:maddening:

Well, you have to give at least some consideration to how many things BC may have since learned since her passing and the hell of sitting in jail for 3 years awaiting a trial for a crime he may not have commited.

For instance, if I had spent 3 years in jail and during that time learned...

my spouse had...

-an affair with a man that now brings to quetion the paternity of my child
-an intimate affair with her twin sisters then boyfriend, while her sister was dating him
-an STD kit
-been telling everyone and the moon that I was a controlling because she could not make it off $15,600 a year
-telling everyone she hated me
-etc.,...

It might not be that far fetched that he is stoic looking...

Hello, new to this forum. I've heard comments on Nancy having an affair with her twin sister's beau and an STD as well, but it seems to only be rumor. Can you tell us where you received that information? Many thanks!

Obviously you've never had your AC go out in the middle of summer! :) 70 degrees on a July morning, never, to me anyway, feels cool. I remember in early Sept., after losing power from hurricane Fran, trying to sleep in hot, muggy weather for days on end. I am NOT a summer person. :(

Heck, my wife would wear flannel to bed at that temperature (actually she does). I actually prefer it that cool at night.

My hubby ran the same race (only he did the full marathon) and we got up a little after 5 am and he ate a big bowl of oatmeal with fruit and nuts and drank some protein drink. (My point is that eating before a run is a very personal preference...)

BTW, how'd you do in the half? It was perfect weather for a long run, IMO, and hubby PR'd! :great:

I PR'd last year (just under 9 minute miles). I'm a big guy (6'5" 245), so 9 minute miles last year was great. I hurt both of my achilles tendons playing in a basketball league last summer that still haven't healed (on has). So training has been hard. I ran 12 minutes slower than last year, but 5 minutes faster than November. I'm hoping to get over the injuries and then PR again next year.

And I agree....it is definitely personal preference. I quit drinking before them because I would have to pee too many times during the run. Now I don't.

JY used the shoes 11/06 and they finally found the details of the shoes 12/07.
Sorry, your statement makes no sense...unless you think it would be normal to ditch perfectly good shoes the following week?

We don't know that he ditched the shoes. We have no idea if they specifically looked for the shoes from the video. They did for JY because of the foot prints left at the crime scene. We don't have that in this case. So my statement makes plenty of sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025