State v Bradley Cooper - 3/28/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes..It only cost him $4.90..for a huge fabric drop cloth?? My oh my...Sure wish we had a lowe's around here that carried that???

This product is listed as $3.24 on Lowe's website. It's plastic. I just did a quick search on their website for "drop cloth" & looked for something close to $4.

070052544739lg.jpg

The drop cloth is thin plastic. It will stretch (as someone pointed out), but takes a lot to tear it. I've bought them from Lowes myself when I paint.

39 seconds to get from car to front door of HT on first trip

22 seconds to get from car to front door of HT on second trip

On 2nd visit to HT:

1. Different shoes (open toe shoes on 2nd visit vs sneakers on 1st visit)
2. Jacket is now open
3. Defendant coming through doors sideways...like he's trying to squeeze through
4. 6:42:51am time BC goes to the register.

Ohhh Man...This sec by sec viewing of behavior in store kinda makes me wonder how my walking around while shopping would appear..Yikes!! Interesting he changed his footwear for his second trip.....??

19 minutes between register checkout time on 1st visit and checkout time on 2nd HT visit.

I'm thinking the video of the car, passing in front of the Harris Teeter windows, maybe differs from the route Brad claimed he took on the depostion videos. And now again, in the depostion Brad claims to have returned home, spoke with Nancy, she was PO'd that they didn't have detergent, so Brad, like a beaten dog, hung his head, changed his shoes, searched for his phone, and *drug* himself back out to his car to return to harris teeter again. :(

I don't think so. He either took an illegal left turn (JY has seen people do this), or he did a uturn at the light, then turned right into the parking lot. If he came from the other direction, he still would have had to pass by the other entrances to get to this one.

Hell for allegedly killing his wife, he was pretty casual.

It's like with any crime, the perp often times isn't what you'd expect. That's how/why they get away with crime/s. If Brad killed his wife, the mother of his children, he isn't wired the same way as you and me, hopefully. Narcissitic sociopaths don't have normal *feelings*. Review all the video depositions of Brad, does he ever even *look* sad? Is he frantic to find the killer of his wife? Searching every tennis court/golf course between here and L.A. where he hooked up with O.J.? :waitasec:

Perhaps it could have been canvas. I saw this one listed at $4.68 on Lowe's website. That gets us a bit closer to the $4.90. I know from past experience that prices on their website vary from what's in store and region to region as well.

047034588050lg.jpg

Yikes..It only cost him $4.90..for a huge fabric drop cloth?? My oh my...Sure wish we had a lowe's around here that carried that???

They don't and it's not. It's a thin plastic sheet.

Good point....not only 70, but they should have also pointed out the July humidity level.

And he was in shorts and a t-shirt later in the day. What is the point? Again, 68-70 degrees in the morning would feel cool when it is upper 90s in the afternoon.

They make plastic dropcloths of different thickness.

We buy el'cheapos from HD or Lowes. Never had one tear, we throw 'em out when they get too much paint on 'em and it begins flaking off. :(

It's like with any crime, the perp often times isn't what you'd expect. That's how/why they get away with crime/s. If Brad killed his wife, the mother of his children, he isn't wired the same way as you and me, hopefully. Narcissitic sociopaths don't have normal *feelings*. Review all the video depositions of Brad, does he ever even *look* sad? Is he frantic to find the killer of his wife? Searching every tennis court/golf course between here and L.A. where he hooked up with O.J.? :waitasec:

He also didn't have any history of violence so we don't know how he would act when he is exposed to violence (killing his wife).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member