State v Bradley Cooper - 3/28/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What type of store is this..like a walmart or target?..Maybe he bought some new shoes??..Do we know what he purchased there??

Are you referencing the Harris Teeter video? It's just a grocery store, not a superstore like Walmart/Target/KMart.

Tell you what, for (allegedly) leaving two young children home alone, he was pretty casual in the store.

6:24am on 7/12 Brad is seen using his cell phone while at Harris Teeter grocery store. Interacting with cell phone 3 times (incl. staring @ cell phone as well).

There is a Walmart in that same shopping center but I don't think they ever said he was in Walmart.

He must have gotten a tip from Jason Young....dispose of the shoes used in the commission of the murder.

...and Brad can't say he didn't HAVE those shoes on 7/11. He clearly did. Right on VIDEO!

Didnt he own a samsung black jack? It wouldnt fit in his pocket.

Tell you what, for (allegedly) leaving two young children home alone, he was pretty casual in the store.

Since O.J. leaving his two young children alone in their home, most probably to discover their mothers butchered body in the morning, nothing about this surprises me. And they were left with their front door wide open. Jason Young left his toddler daughter alone in the house with her bloody, dead mothers body for hours and hours. Leaving the children alone in the house, IMO, doesn't surprise me.

6:51am on 7/12/08 temp was 70 degrees. Brad has his collar zipped all the way up. He was wearing a pullover, likely with a shirt underneath.

No he didn't.

Anybody that can forget their ONLY nephew's name, could easily forget to use the tarp he bought during his commission of a crime, thus requiring him to have to clean a trunk afterwards that he probably didn't count on cleaning. He's a doofus. JMO.

Brad had his cell phone IN HIS HAND during his visit to Harris Teeter grocery store, except for when he laid it down while he paid for his item. The phone was never in his pocket while in the store.

Anybody that can forget their ONLY nephew's name, could easily forget to use the tarp he bought during his commission of a crime, thus requiring him to have to clean a trunk afterwards that he probably didn't count on cleaning. He's a doofus. JMO.

It is my opinion that the drop cloth had been used and it was the packaging lying ontop of it..The packaging was obviously lying ontop of a jumbled mass of plastic within that Home Depot Bag...We will soon see for sure..I hope

JA Young tested 3 times how long it would take to travel from Cooper house to HT...on Sat mornings, between 6:15am to 7am. Time of travel: 4.5 to 6 min each way, depending on the route taken.

I'm thinking the video of the car, passing in front of the Harris Teeter windows, maybe differs from the route Brad claimed he took on the depostion videos. And now again, in the depostion Brad claims to have returned home, spoke with Nancy, she was PO'd that they didn't have detergent, so Brad, like a beaten dog, hung his head, changed his shoes, searched for his phone, and *drug* himself back out to his car to return to harris teeter again. :(

6:51am on 7/12/08 temp was 70 degrees. Brad has his collar zipped all the way up. He was wearing a pullover, likely with a shirt underneath.

A muggy July morning, I'm beginning to perspire just thinking about it. :(

Drop cloth is fabric. Tarp is plastic, waterproof.

Yikes..It only cost him $4.90..for a huge fabric drop cloth?? My oh my...Sure wish we had a lowe's around here that carried that???

The drop cloth was not fabric. It was plastic. Likely thin, clear plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025