State v Bradley Cooper - 3/28/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably didn't hear this right, but I thought he said something about one of those first calls on the 11th., although was made from one phone, it didn't show up on the proper bill??? Or did I confuse that? Hopefully one of the teckies will interpret?

It shows that Nancy called Brad's work phone and was redirected to his personal cell phone..and billing accordingly as that is where the call got captured..Indeed..Brad had already set up re-directing call on the 11th

Despite having a "hate mode" day, they still contacted each other regularly, IMO.

While we a re in a break....I wondered something....As I am not a jogger..maybe there are some here or who some knowledge on what is usual for joggers...??? I would think that Nancy being a seasoned jogger...she would have had some sort of breakfast or sustenance before going out for a few hour run??..Onion isnt in my mind part of this menue for me?? Anyone know??..It does appear she died long before going out to jog...JMOO

I can't eat before running. I did a half marathon a week ago and ate/drank nothing when when I woke up before the race. I didn't drink anything until mile 8. Then ate pizza right after the run (provided by the race). No way I would eat anything before running.

IMO, the gist of this testimony is that Brad begins redirecting calls as early as 10:45am Friday.RIGHT AFTER he bought the tarp.

it WASN'T a tarp. And I'm sure he simrings his work phone to his cell phone all the time. This wasn't the home phone that was being called.

it WASN'T a tarp. And I'm sure he simrings his work phone to his cell phone all the time. This wasn't the home phone that was being called.
Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me. Drop cloth.

Is there a difference between a tarp and a drop cloth?

Yes, a huge difference. A plastic dropcloth is very thin clear plastic you put down to keep paint from getting on a surface. A tarp is much thicker/stronger and used for many purposes.

Right. So obviously not bought to wrap a body in as people have suggested.

Well, I'd sooner use a plastic drop cloth to contain body fluids, rather than a canvas material, where fluids soak through. YMMV though.

It shows that Nancy called Brad's work phone and was redirected to his personal cell phone..and billing accordingly as that is where the call got captured..Indeed..Brad had already set up re-directing call on the 11th

Again...this is a call to his work number. That is, more than likely, always routed to his cell as well using simring. This has nothing to do with the "spoofed" call on Saturday morning.

I would think it be a bigger booboo not testing the drop cloth vs the shopvac.

Must have been an odd existance. Actual divorce negotiations with lawyers and everything had been going on since at least April, right? Hard for me to imagine what it was like day to day even going to a neighborhood party together. I'm sure it wasn't a very happy household.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018