State v Bradley Cooper - 3/28/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious, is that how Brad dressed for work?

I'm going to guess yes. My husband software engineer and they dress very casual for work at most places. Jeans/shorts/tshirts are quite normal. Not familiar with Cisco's dress code, but this attire doesn't raise any flags for me.

Yes, a huge difference. A plastic dropcloth is very thin clear plastic you put down to keep paint from getting on a surface. A tarp is much thicker/stronger and used for many purposes.

Yep, he likely bought it for painting.
Who said he was using it for any other purpose?

I think defense will say nancy wanted that drop cloth because she preparing to paint bathroom. Door knobs found in trash. Detective said it appeared they were about to remodel bath.

JMO, but usually a drop cloth is thin, clear plastic. A tarp, again IMO, is most often thicker, I think of canvas usually.

No, they make them in plastic as well. But it is thicker and much stronger. The plastic ones are usually blue.

Again...this is a call to his work number. That is, more than likely, always routed to his cell as well using simring. This has nothing to do with the "spoofed" call on Saturday morning.
IMO.

Nancy was NOT expecting Brad to go to Lowes if she is trying to contact him at work. He was NOT buy a drop cloth with her knowledge that morning.

My plastic dropcloth I bought to use painting my bathroom would not tear easily. I still have it. The plastic would even stretch before it would tear, IMO.

Just see this differently. All is JMO.

Yep, he likely bought it for painting.
Who said he was using it for any other purpose?

Really? There has been a tremendous amount of discussion on this forum about that "tarp" and the fact that he bought it on the 11th. Heck, just look a few posts up. "it only needed to capture body fluids". "It was only needed as a trunk liner".

Really? There has been a tremendous amount of discussion on this forum about that "tarp" and the fact that he bought it on the 11th. Heck, just look a few posts up. "it only needed to capture body fluids". "It was only needed as a trunk liner".

He never used it, now did he?

What type of store is this..like a walmart or target?..Maybe he bought some new shoes??..Do we know what he purchased there??

No, they make them in plastic as well. But it is thicker and much stronger. The plastic ones are usually blue.

The plastic, paint drop cloths we have stored in our garage are all clear plastic. And they don't *tear* that easily, or we'd have paint on our floors. I mean, we do climb up on step ladders, reposition the ladders and such without tearing through the drop cloth protection on the floor. We have a couple tarps in the garage, they are kind of vinyl on one side, with a woven *fabric* of some sort on the under side.

IMO.

Nancy was NOT expecting Brad to go to Lowes if she is trying to contact him at work. He was NOT buy a drop cloth with her knowledge that morning.

When was the first call to his office made again? I missed that.

IMO.

She may also have been fully aware that his work phone rings his cell phone so by calling the work number you have the greatest chance of reaching him wherever he is.

What type of store is this..like a walmart or target?..Maybe he bought some new shoes??..Do we know what he purchased there??

It's Harris Teeter. They don't sell shoes and they know exactly what he purchased there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018