State v Bradley Cooper - 3/28/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He could of had rules for the money. They could have talked about it. The painting payment, with BC buying some of the supplies, could have been their compromise. Or....maybe he didn't have his 'can't stand loosing the kids' until after NC left for the party, and he had to get the girls ready by himself to go over there. Still makes perfect sense this way. I'm speculating just as the CPD has been, but I feel I'm doing it with a much more open mind.

What do you think of his telling CPD what she was wearing when they said they found a body? Do you think it's a coincidence that he picked the sports bra to describe (instead of more outward clothing or shoes for example) and she was found in only that?

He was probably working. But just the fact that she was calling him indicates they were at least still on speaking terms.

Speaking terms: "I hate you Brad Cooper, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!"

Speaking terms: Nancy confronting Brad at DD's BBQ, pointing her finger at him, speaking in a raised voice, with short clipped sentences, with an angry look on her face.

He was probably working. But just the fact that she was calling him indicates they were at least still on speaking terms.

I think she was calling him because it was Fri. and she needed her allowance.

I'd like to say this about his call activity that morning. One thing we don't know is what was going on, from a project level, with his job at Cisco. We do know from his deposition that he was working 15-16 hours a day when they were at the beach to catch up on stuff. I believe someone said he was in a test and/or support role, so it is possible that there were work deadlines coming up. Also, Cisco is a multi-national company. 6:30 am in Cary is 11:30 am in London. And evening time in asia-pacific. If you look at my call and computer usage this month, it would not match pretty much any previous month. I've been doing a lot of work with AsiaPac, which means a lot of late night phone calls. I do know from friends that work there, that Cisco has a culture that expects you to log in at night and on weekends (at least in the groups that they work on). The call it "the Cisco way" or something like that, where it's a Cisco first attitude, even before family. Again, my friends could be wrong, but that is their experience at Cisco (in different groups). So rather than his usual Saturday morning activity, I would like to hear testimony from his boss about work projects during that time that could have caused the need for those calls.

Listening to Brad on the deposition videos over the week-end, I tend to agree with Lori. Hearing Brad's grudging, sniping tone, the deroggatory descriptions he used about Nancy, I just don't buy him 'doing something nice for her.' I mean, she's dead what, not yet three months when he did those depositions. I didn't *hear* any pain, loss, loneliness, only a guy who cared about Brad, no one else. JMO

He had to think of himself at this point. He was about to have his kids ripped away from him.

I didn't hear any derogatory comments in the deposition. I'm not sure what you're referring to.

I didn't listen and walk away with the impression that he had a negative tone toward her at all. I think the tone was toward the attorney and she was quite annoying. Talk about listening to an annoying voice. I would prefer to listen to Kurtz's voice over hers any day, lol.

Can we talk about the cleaning? I am a stay at home mom with a hard working husband. I would never expect him to wake up early Sat. morning, take care of the kids, and clean the heck out of the house...albeit old fashion. Heck, I wouldn't even want to do that much cleaning on a Sat morning while watching 2 young children. Does everyone agree that is a crazy Sat. morning....while your wife is missing?

Can I message you my wifes email address so you can let her know this. I like your way of thinking.

It did. I did read it all. I respect your posts and positions. I just don't consider you on the fence. You are just to one side while I'm on the other. We can still see each other through the slats. :seeya:

I'm very much on the fence, meaning I haven't made up my mind on his guilt or innocence.

I'd like to say this about his call activity that morning. One thing we don't know is what was going on, from a project level, with his job at Cisco. We do know from his deposition that he was working 15-16 hours a day when they were at the beach to catch up on stuff. I believe someone said he was in a test and/or support role, so it is possible that there were work deadlines coming up. Also, Cisco is a multi-national company. 6:30 am in Cary is 11:30 am in London. And evening time in asia-pacific. If you look at my call and computer usage this month, it would not match pretty much any previous month. I've been doing a lot of work with AsiaPac, which means a lot of late night phone calls. I do know from friends that work there, that Cisco has a culture that expects you to log in at night and on weekends (at least in the groups that they work on). The call it "the Cisco way" or something like that, where it's a Cisco first attitude, even before family. Again, my friends could be wrong, but that is their experience at Cisco (in different groups). So rather than his usual Saturday morning activity, I would like to hear testimony from his boss about work projects during that time that could have caused the need for those calls.

Cisco first, family second. The Cisco way. Sounds like the mafia. <kidding>

Brad SAID he was working 15/16 hrs a day, but nothing has been shown to corroborate that assertion.

There were no early morning calls or calls to check voicemail on 7/11 or prior days (cell phone records back to 7/8/08 were shown so far). 7/12/08 seemed to be an anomaly.

Someone posted today the times that BC was seen leaving HT parking lot on the first visit and the time that he was seen arriving for the second visit. Does anyone have those times available, I am searching through the 29 pages of posts trying to find these times. Thanks.

Side Note (but not completely OT): My sis, who's not been that interested up til this week, just changed her facebook status to: You have to do a shot of tequila everytime Gessner over rules Kurtz.

What do you think of his telling CPD what she was wearing when they said they found a body? Do you think it's a coincidence that he picked the sports bra to describe (instead of more outward clothing or shoes for example) and she was found in only that?

I responded concerning that last week. No big deal, his mind is racing. I said my wife only has one running bra. Others responded that there were pictures of more. This may have been the only article of clothing she usually wore running. 5 or 6 pairs of shoes? I (BC) don't know which pair she had on, much less what brand or color of each. She's got several shirts she wears, same with shorts. My wife won't even let me in her closet, so I don't know what she has. They weren't even in the same bedroom, so he probably doesn't know what she has in her closet, but he can recall seeing a black and red bra several times. What's such a big deal about that???

He had to think of himself at this point. He was about to have his kids ripped away from him.

I didn't hear any derogatory comments in the deposition. I'm not sure what you're referring to.

I didn't listen and walk away with the impression that he had a negative tone toward her at all. I think the tone was toward the attorney and she was quite annoying. Talk about listening to an annoying voice. I would prefer to listen to Kurtz's voice over hers any day, lol.

I notice that you never hear him being derogatory/ negative about her, but you've often stated how derogatory she was about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry