State v Bradley Cooper - 3/28/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to say this about his call activity that morning. One thing we don't know is what was going on, from a project level, with his job at Cisco. We do know from his deposition that he was working 15-16 hours a day when they were at the beach to catch up on stuff. I believe someone said he was in a test and/or support role, so it is possible that there were work deadlines coming up. Also, Cisco is a multi-national company. 6:30 am in Cary is 11:30 am in London. And evening time in asia-pacific. If you look at my call and computer usage this month, it would not match pretty much any previous month. I've been doing a lot of work with AsiaPac, which means a lot of late night phone calls. I do know from friends that work there, that Cisco has a culture that expects you to log in at night and on weekends (at least in the groups that they work on). The call it "the Cisco way" or something like that, where it's a Cisco first attitude, even before family. Again, my friends could be wrong, but that is their experience at Cisco (in different groups). So rather than his usual Saturday morning activity, I would like to hear testimony from his boss about work projects during that time that could have caused the need for those calls.

That's accurate. My husband is on the phone with customers and technical people on weekends (and evenings) at times, especially if something big comes up with someone he supports. It is definitely not a 9-5 job.

Brad sure was helpful with JA's and/or Nancy's painting! Making himself late to work to stop in at Lowe's. But he couldn't be arsed to get the money his wife needed...to the point where she was livid by Fri @ 6pm. Did Brad get Nancy's money Sat morning? Nope. Did Brad get Nancy's money in the afternoon? Nope.

Why would he, he knew she wouldn't *need* it anymore. :(

Someone posted today the times that BC was seen leaving HT parking lot on the first visit and the time that he was seen arriving for the second visit. Does anyone have those times available, I am searching through the 29 pages of posts trying to find these times. Thanks.

I've got leaving HT parking lot at 6:26 am. Seen returning at 6:41 a.m.

She got her money from JA for the painting on Friday though.

Yes, she earned it. Has nothing to do with Brad's allowance to her. I know you disagree. She chose to supplement her allowance. Which I find demeaning to begin with that he gave her one and respect her that she was trying to earn money for herself. JMO

I responded concerning that last week. No big deal, his mind is racing. I said my wife only has one running bra. Others responded that there were pictures of more. This may have been the only article of clothing she usually wore running. 5 or 6 pairs of shoes? I (BC) don't know which pair she had on, much less what brand or color of each. She's got several shirts she wears, same with shorts. My wife won't even let me in her closet, so I don't know what she has. They weren't even in the same bedroom, so he probably doesn't know what she has in her closet, but he can recall seeing a black and red bra several times. What's such a big deal about that???

If your wife went to church and was murdered, would you blurt out that she'd be wearing a Victorias Secret bra, or might you mention what she was wearing for the world to see? The outward clothing she would presumably be wearing??

Brad is just sooooo dedicated. Yeppers. Calling customers at 6am on a Saturday morning....checking his voicemail a couple times...just sooo dedicated to his job. 'Testing' his phones between 6:05am and 6:40am, I mean it's the typical time to work after getting up at 4am to deal with a screaming baby (crying for 15 min) and then going to his office to do some work around 4:30am.

Yep, just another typical Sat morning for Brad.

I stand corrected. I always listen to my work voice mail with a pad and pen in hand so I don't miss any numbers or names.

To be fair, I work from home and always just look at the callerid when I go to return the call.

What do you think of his telling CPD what she was wearing when they said they found a body? Do you think it's a coincidence that he picked the sports bra to describe (instead of more outward clothing or shoes for example) and she was found in only that?

I think we are missing the full context of that conversation. We don't know what questions were asked/answered before he said that or after.

I've got leaving HT parking lot at 6:26 am. Seen returning at 6:41 a.m.

Earlier someone stated the times were register checkout times. If not and it's parking lot times, then it is not unreasonable for him to have gone home (5 or so mins), time at home 5 mins or so, and return (5 mins or so).

On top of being SuperDad, SuperGrocer, and SuperDedicatedCiscoEmployee, Brad was also prescient. I mean the guy knew which jogging bra NC was wearing without anyone telling him. Amazing. She had several and he picked the exact correct one. Let's add Intuitive/Psychic to his list of attributes.

Side Note (but not completely OT): My sis, who's not been that interested up til this week, just changed her facebook status to: You have to do a shot of tequila everytime Gessner over rules Kurtz.

Sounds like it would make a good Lochmere drinking game. (I'm just joking around...but they do like to drink).

Here is my problem with the 6-7am phone calls on 7/12. BC indicated that at one point he called his cell phone from the home phone to locate the cell phone. There are just 2 such calls that are placed from home phone to cell phone prior to the call from NC at 6:40am for juice. The first is at 6:05am and the second is at 6:37am. The 6:05am has a seizure time of 1 second and a duration of 23 seconds. My thinking, and perhaps also my misunderstanding, is that a 1 second duration implies that called device was set to auto answer or call forward all to a system like VM. For the 6:05am call I have reason to believe that this call was forwarded to VM since it is not on the billable record. This implies to me that the 6:05am call would not have resulted in an audible ring of the cell phone. The call to locate the cell phone must have occurred at 6:37am. There is also records that indicate that at 6:25am the cell phone was involved in some internet browsing. So, if we are to believe that BC misplaced his cell phone it must have occurred between 6:25am and 6:37am.

Testimony today indicated that BC's car was last seen in HT parking lot at 6:26 and was seen again at 6:40. Detective Young indicated that a one-way trip takes between 4.5 and 6 minutes. Therefore BC arrived home at 6:30am at the earliest. If he was to have been back in the HT parking lot at 6:40am then he could have left no later than 6:36am. I am using 4 minute one-way trip time. How can he have called his cell phone at 6:37 from the home phone to locate his cell phone if he was already on his way to HT for the second trip?

Side Note (but not completely OT): My sis, who's not been that interested up til this week, just changed her facebook status to: You have to do a shot of tequila everytime Gessner over rules Kurtz.

Yes it is the twitter #coopertrial drinking game

I must say, we have a grocery store about the same distance from our house and there have been a few times my husband went to get something we needed only to come home and we realize we need something else. He doesn't get upset, just goes back to get the item. So the story is not unreasonable.

I think we are missing the full context of that conversation. We don't know what questions were asked/answered before he said that or after.

And if we are not missing it?

If someone found you dead in your Speedos and your wife told the cops you often wore red Speedos, you'd roll over in your grave if the world didn't pick up THAT clue.

According to the testimony, the officer notified Brad that a body had been found and Brad said that Nancy always ran in a black and red sports bra. The only people present were the two officers and Brad. I'm not sure that we're going to get any additional information unless Brad takes the stand and contradicts the two officers.

Why would he, he knew she wouldn't *need* it anymore. :(

Okay, so you think this was premeditated now? The prosecution presented this as a heated fight turned to murder right after the party? You disagree with them?

Earlier someone stated the times were register checkout times. If not and it's parking lot times, then it is not unreasonable for him to have gone home (5 or so mins), time at home 15 mins or so, and return (5 mins or so).

Those are definately parking lot times.

Maybe it's late and I'm stupid, but the way I do the math (giving him 5 mins. travel time to and from) would leave him with 5 mins. at home. No?

If your wife went to church and was murdered, would you blurt out that she'd be wearing a Victorias Secret bra, or might you mention what she was wearing for the world to see? The outward clothing she would presumably be wearing??

I don't see a sports bra as 'underwear'. Remember the USA Women's soccer girl? Did anybody think she was doing a strip tease in her celebration? You didn't get my point - the bra could have been the only thing he could think of that she more than likely had worn while running. If my wife was murdered to/from church, I'd think along the lines of what would she most likely would have worn to church. It seems you think that a sports bra is kinda risque, something men shouldn't talk about in public. Dude, women wear them as tops, with no shirt over them sometimes. What's the big deal???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MairinAmaliah