State v. Bradley Cooper 3-29-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
8000 painting for one. I believe there was some jewelry in there as well.

I'm not saying he didn't buy anything, but she wasn't living on bread and water the whole time she lived in that house.

IIRC, The painting was purchased the previous year.

Have I lost my feed???? I am not getting anything. Are they still taking their afternoon break or has it come back on live? Help!

I think it was funny that Kurtz even referred to it as a tarp - and the witness had to correct him.

Why in the heck would the defense bring attention to Brad's shoes ( in HT video) if they were never recovered for testing???..Do they know something no one else knows???..

Third Tuesday of every month from 5 -> close, Marbles is only $2. Just an FYI.

Good to know, thanks! Now if only Hillridge Farms would have a 'special'. That place is damn expensive when one had multiple kids to pay for.

Have I lost my feed???? I am not getting anything. Are they still taking their afternoon break or has it come back on live? Help!

Try refreshing..failing that delete your internet temp files and cookies..cause its workin fine for me right now:rocker:

Damn, I wasn't either. :) I just refreshed and it popped up. I missed everything.

Hello RTP..
My husband is an engineer as well in Cary. I also have a son graduating in EE at State, starting grad school in the Fall. Very familiar with the engineer mentality (hehehe)! My husband refuses to talk about things such as this, though, so one reason for seeking out this forum. He will give me 1 minute her and there and then say. "you know I have no interest in that trial".......oh well...I take that minute when I get it:)

Anyway, I agree with you somewhat about the murder and whole situation, except I don't think he followed her and murdered her on location. I think its possible, though, that she was pulled into a van of some type, easy clothes removed, pushed out at some point, and whoever disposed of the remaining clothes on down the road somewhere else. It could hae been someone she knew, or not. It may have been two. If she had on athletic shoes, those things can hurt kicking, whereas reason to be pulled off....not sure about socks, obvious about shorts and underwear if sexual intentions. Bra, too difficult, especially if she was sweaty, forget it. Mine is almost impossible after a sweat.....sorry to be gross, but if its a pullover and tight.....

My other thought is a rendevous with someone that she may have met down the street, whereas maybe she had on walking shoes, or some other type. Threats made.....things got bad....

I know some have mentioned the gal friends. I won't go there.....but, I have read about very desperate women before when they fear for losing their "man".

Back to the engineer part, obviously all engineers are different, my son is much more sensitive than my husband, but one thing I want to get in, my husband is a wonderful man, he loves me and I love him, he will do anything for me if I need it , it seems, but if I died tomorrow, he is very practical. I honestely don't think he would shed a tear, I have never seen him cry in 26 years of marriage. He accepts things as they happen and moves on. He would care, obviously, but he would not dwell on it, he would not call the police everyday if I was missing...he would wait for them to call him. His reasoning....if they have new information they will let him know. Its just the way his..I have to do all the worrying for us both:) The reason I mention this is all the talk about Brad never crying and it makes me think about how my husband would handle it. P

I would so back up what you are saying, I had concerns about this before this trial started. I am an engineer (from NC State go Pack!), my father is an engineer from NCSU and my brother as well. I grew up in Cary as well.

My sister once ran away from home and the CPD arrested my father for neglect because he didn't appear to care! Ridiculus!

My hubby got upset with me last year because the doctor's were concerned that he might have cancer and I did not get visibly upset. He took it immediately as I didn't care, but later apologized saying he "knew how we were!" But it was true, there was nothing to react to until you have some sort of logic as to what is happening or occuring. But so many times people think we don't care or we are aloof, when really we are sitting back gathering the facts in our heads. Emotion is by far the last place we go.

Sometimes it seems quick to judge on here, I would hate to have my life picked over like this. Regardless of who did this, it is very sad that children's lives have been torn apart and they have lost both parents.

Thanks everyone for all the discussion, I have been checking in here over the last three years and used to post back when this case first started, so hello to some of you that I remember from way back when!

So he's comfortable enough to make an opinion that BC was wiping sweat from his brow, and that the bottom part of his shoe was bright white...but not confident enough to say he doesn't see muddy feetprint or mud on his shoes? Just answer the question. We all see the video.

The detective determining that he wiped sweat off of his forehead and then wiped it on his pants is ludicrous. So he feels comfortable saying that, but does not feel comfortable guessing about there being mud on the shoes, or him leaving any dirt on the floor.

Why in the heck would the defense bring attention to Brad's shoes ( in HT video) if they were never recovered for testing???..Do they know something no one else knows???..

Because they bottom was bright white and they don't appear to be muddy. That is why.

So he's comfortable enough to make an opinion that BC was wiping sweat from his brow, and that the bottom part of his shoe was bright white...but not confident enough to say he doesn't see muddy feetprint or mud on his shoes? Just answer the question. We all see the video.

Hahah, we were thinking the same thing!

Ohhh Man..Kurtz is trying to say there was no mud or anything on his show..Yikes we looked at this yesterday..and freeeze framed it and we could see that dark smuggings...Did Defense do some editings??..:waitasec:..They showed close ups (Prosecution)..and defense only showed a blurred version!! LOL.. Transparent manoeuver..:floorlaugh:

There is an Orange cone denoting "Wet floor", so Defense are asking are there muddy footprints left on the floor as BC passes by.

I would so back up what you are saying, I had concerns about this before this trial started. I am an engineer (from NC State go Pack!), my father is an engineer from NCSU and my brother as well. I grew up in Cary as well.

My sister once ran away from home and the CPD arrested my father for neglect because he didn't appear to care! Ridiculus!

My hubby got upset with me last year because the doctor's were concerned that he might have cancer and I did not get visibly upset. He took it immediately as I didn't care, but later apologized saying he "knew how we were!" But it was true, there was nothing to react to until you have some sort of logic as to what is happening or occuring. But so many times people think we don't care or we are aloof, when really we are sitting back gathering the facts in our heads. Emotion is by far the last place we go.

Sometimes it seems quick to judge on here, I would hate to have my life picked over like this. Regardless of who did this, it is very sad that children's lives have been torn apart and they have lost both parents.

Thanks everyone for all the discussion, I have been checking in here over the last three years and used to post back when this case first started, so hello to some of you that I remember from way back when!

I can understand not reacting until you know what's happened. I personally can't understand the lack of care or emotion or empathy in the deposition *after* Nancy's death. Throughout that question/answer session I saw no pain, no loss, no grief, regardless of how he felt about nancy, she was the mother of his children. They'd been together for 10 years. He didn't always hate her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli