State v. Bradley Cooper 4-12-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would make my year to have him testify on his own behalf. But as we have said before, I don't think we'll see it. However, I do believe Brad thinks he's smart enough to testify and get a few things past the ADAs....but Kurtz is smart enough not to allow it.

BC doesn't need to testify since they have heard him talk during deposition.
I don't think Kurtz will put him on the stand.

WRAL
Det. Chappell: July 13, Brad looked at jobs in Edmonton, NC Wanted, ABC11, Webkinz, Dragon Tales & Googled "Nancy Cooper NC."

BC doesn't need to testify since they have heard him talk during deposition.
I don't think Kurtz will put him on the stand.

I absolutely agree that Kurtz/Trenkle would never allow him on the stand. But I think Brad thinks he could handle it.

No, thank God!! I haven't. I have a wonderful husband of 32 years and if I came up missing tomorrow I can tell you one thing is for certain - he wouldn't be a suspect one single iota!

He would be the initial suspect.

No, thank God!! I haven't. I have a wonderful husband of 32 years and if I came up missing tomorrow I can tell you one thing is for certain - he wouldn't be a suspect one single iota!

Same here....and I can say with confidence...
MY husband would contact the police
MY husband would call my parents and family and ask for help
My husband would not have been intercepting my calls
My husband would not have my jewels stashed in a drawer
My husband would not have my cell phone in a drawer
My husband would not have had multiple affairs
My husband would not talk badly about me while I was missing
My husband would be freakin out plain and simple
My husband would not be a suspect but rather an advocate for me....

WRAL
Det. Chappell: July 14, Brad looked at Websleuths page about Nancy, N&O, ABC11. Continues to look at news websites & a blog. #coopertrial

Det. Chappell: On July 15, Brad looked at blogs relating to Nancy and looked up Triangle preschool. #coopertrial

Why is he searching for jobs in a different town the day after his wife disappears?

WRAL
Det. Chappell: July 14, Brad looked at Websleuths page about Nancy, N&O, ABC11. Continues to look at news websites & a blog. #coopertrial

Det. Chappell: On July 15, Brad looked at blogs relating to Nancy and looked up Triangle preschool. #coopertrial

Some may spin this as he was concerned and trying to help ...I see this as just another creepy fact! I don't see my husband doing this either.....

Durham Cyber Task Force! (Said Brad Cooper had stalked Websleuths while she was missing.)

Do any of you know or remember whether or not any of NC friends were on WB during the early months after her disappearance and discovery?

I have typed WB instead of WS twice today? Web Sleuths.

Same here....and I can say with confidence...
MY husband would contact the police
MY husband would call my parents and family and ask for help
My husband would not have been intercepting my calls
My husband would not have my jewels stashed in a drawer
My husband would not have my cell phone in a drawer
My husband would not have had multiple affairs
My husband would not talk badly about me while I was missing
My husband would be freakin out plain and simple
My husband would not be a suspect but rather an advocate for me....

True - I had a long list, but deleted... maybe I'll go ahead and say:
Mine would have called hospitals, emergicares, morgues if I didn't come home after a few hours. Mine would have answered any and all calls to his cell phone in case I was in dire need of his help. Mine would have called back police officers' calls. Mine would be camped out at the police department every minute. Mine would have taken a lie detector test. Mine would not have lied during a critical investigation about being asleep when he was on the computer. Mine would not have the means, knowledge, equipment to spoof an alibi call. Mine would know what running shoes I had on when I go jogging. Mine would have gone to the laundry basket and got the pair of dirty underwear I took off the night before for a scent dog. Mine would never have an affair with my best friend. Mine would never be hitting up a french woman he met on a trip - email or calling. Mine would never cut me off from all funds with two small children and make me beg for cash for gas and groceries. Mine would CRY - and he's a biker dude. There were more, but that's the gist.

Curious to know if BC has followed WS for other trials etc? Oh gee wonder if he is a poster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo