Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Twitter:

wral‎ Judge asks audience to stop staring at the jury. Jurors are uncomfortable by the way some audience members are looking at them. #coopertrial
Uh oh. I wonder who would be studying the jurors?

:angel:

From Twitter:

wral‎ Judge: Jurors want to remain anonymous. They don't feel comfortable with way some people in the audience are staring at them. #coopertrial

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Judge: Jurors want to remain anonymous. They don't feel comfortable with way some people in the audience are staring at them. #coopertrial

Did I miss the judge's ruling on the admissibility of the computer evidence? Is that what we're waiting on?

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Judge asks audience to stop staring at the jury. Jurors are uncomfortable by the way some audience members are looking at them. #coopertrial

this is when posters get into trouble imo

Yikes, I wonder who made that complaint???? Whomever is staring, needs to learn the art of watching without appearing to be doing so :floorlaugh:

From Twitter:

wral‎ Judge: Jurors want to remain anonymous. They don't feel comfortable with way some people in the audience are staring at them. #coopertrial

are you going to post tweets because i won't if you are

From Twitter:

stevengauck Steven Gauck
Expert going through web searches in days following NC's disappearance. BC searched for Kurtz on 7/15. #coopertrial

This is where we get totally left in the dark with just these twitter updates. Did he search for "Kurtz" before or after he was notified that a body had been found?

Did I miss the judge's ruling on the admissibility of the computer evidence? Is that what we're waiting on?

I think he already ruled NCEast..and is allowing it..read it upthread abit ago:seeya:

From Twitter:

stevengauck Steven Gauck
Expert going through web searches in days following NC's disappearance. BC searched for Kurtz on 7/15. #coopertrial

Brad searched for Kurtz on 7/15.....and isn't he a pretty big drug defense attorney? Seems like Brad would have wanted somebody with a reputation in homicide cases instead of drug cases. Unless I am missing a connection.

I think he already ruled NCEast..and is allowing it..read it upthread abit ago:seeya:

Gosh, I need a nap. Just said 'thank you' about the judges ruling on the bottom of another post.
Thank you again.

I think it was back a ways that the judge is allowing the testimony. Objection overruled.

Brad searched for Kurtz on 7/15.....and isn't he a pretty big drug defense attorney? Seems like Brad would have wanted somebody with a reputation in homicide cases instead of drug cases. Unless I am missing a connection.

Me too. Does it go to arrogance? I wonder if Kurtz contacted BC first?

From Twitter:

Well that's a first for me. :( Doesn't sound good IMO. :(

This is where we get totally left in the dark with just these twitter updates. Did he search for "Kurtz" before or after he was notified that a body had been found?

I do believe it was after cheyenne, as Brad was aware some body of female had been found evening of 14th, but not ID's yet. Then I recall when that deputy came to secure the residence on the 15th afternoon, was before the pressor, and Brad asked about Det. Daniels. and Was overheard on phone with someone..and left house to meet someone.... Brad did not attend that pressor because he already knew what was going to be said IMO

Me too. Does it go to arrogance? I wonder if Kurtz contacted BC first?

I know they do in motor vehicle accidents and the like. Don't think Kurtz would have sought Brad out for this though.

I do believe it was after cheyenne, as Brad was aware some body of female had been found evening of 14th, but not ID's yet. Then I recall when that deputy came to secure the residence on the 15th afternoon, was before the pressor, and Brad asked about Det. Daniels. and Was overheard on phone with someone..and left house to meet someone.... Brad did not attend that pressor because he already knew what was going to be said IMO

You're right. I keep getting it in my head that the body was found on the 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lisztless