State v Bradley Cooper 4-13-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe the judge with throw this out unless the defense puts on their own expert showing it was tampered with. jmo

if I was Brad I would have gone for a better defense..they appear to have nothing ...Just everybody did a Bad Job... except for Brad

My understanding is that there is more undercover testimony this afternoon and then it should go live.

Yep, still blacked out @ 1:58pm - Wed., of course. :pullhair:

do you have cable modem in the United States? ... how close are you to having fibre optic internet

Suicide by asphyxiation, in Feb.? Well before any sort of rough draft for separation agreement. What was going on in the mind of BC way back then?

I think he was planning on taking out the whole family

do you have cable modem in the United States? ... how close are you to having fibre optic internet

Since I'm rural, I was on dial up for many years. Was so happy to finally get cable/internet.
Fiber optic is making its way across America. The closest city to me is in the running for some sort of big upgrade via the gov't. for fiber optic.

Since I'm rural, I was on dial up for many years. Was so happy to finally get cable/internet.
Fiber optic is making its way across America. The closest city to me is in the running for some sort of big upgrade via the gov't. for fiber optic.

i just watched that meeting on wral

Exactly. They have literally thrown crap against the wall throughout their whole case and then never mentioned it again. What they did with the shoes really bothers me. They spend a bunch of time pointing out the missing HT shoes. Yet they bring in a witness to testify about mica on his running shoes even though it doesn't chemically match the crimes scene. But if a juror only heard the mica part, they might think it meant something. But does that mean they now have a theory that he wore the running shoes to dump her, then changed to the missing shoes, then changed to the sandles? Or does that mean they think he cased this site prior to the murder, even though they haven't come out an suggested it? To me, it's more like "See...his shoes are missing so he must have killed her". But also "See...there was white mica on his running shoes so he must have killed her because there was also white mica at the body site even though we only tested there, his yard, and lochmere lake...but it means he must have killed her". Or "See...we took this rug...but I'll mention much later that nothing was found on the rug so you will think the rug was important". Or "See, he bought a tarp at Lowes, so he must have killed her. Please ignore that the same tarp was found in an unoppened package in the garage...he must have killed her because he bought it." The whole freaking case has been like this. Or even sneaky stuff like "How big is the fxo? It would be able to fit in your pocket, right? But please ignore that the fxo won't work without a router that is at least the size of a pizza box because the fxo is small, so it means he could hide it in his pocket...which means he must have killed her."

I have been most puzzled with the order of witnesses, the substance of the testimony, and how many days they spent with each of the friends of saying virtually the same thing. I think their smoking gun was the suicide website, but I could be wrong. I have decided to sit back and let them finish what they are doing. Then give my final two cents.

NC was not a shrinking violet, I think that if she was beaten by BC she would have told people.

Nobody said she was 'beaten'. My mother wasn't 'beaten' either. The two of them fought, and then turned on us to take out their anger/rage/etc. My point was, nobody knows what goes on inside a house except those who live there.

what proof does defense have that almost all the evidence was tampered with??? Do they have experts that will come in and say this?? or just Brad

Fiber optic is the way to go. I have had that for about a year now. All the world of difference.

From Twitter:

wral‎ Judge asks audience to stop staring at the jury. Jurors are uncomfortable by the way some audience members are looking at them. #coopertrial

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Judge asks audience to stop staring at the jury. Jurors are uncomfortable by the way some audience members are looking at them. #coopertrial

this is when posters get into trouble imo

Judge just asked the courtroom spectators to stop staring at the jury, it is make them uncomfortable! What the what?

From Twitter:

stevengauck Steven Gauck
Expert going through web searches in days following NC's disappearance. BC searched for Kurtz on 7/15. #coopertrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double